2. Are Midtown and Downbeach sections - neighbourhoods?
3. Change travelling to traveling.
4. The automatic peer reviewer thingie found a manual of style issue...these pretty much go away if one uses the conversion templates
Per Wikipedia:Manual of Style (numbers), there should be a non-breaking space - between a number and the unit of measurement. For example, instead of 7 km, use 7 km, which when you are editing the page, should look like: 7 km.[?]
5. Whoops..which one is it? ...The connector is 1.98 miles (3.19 km) (3.7 km) long, 3.7 or 3.19 km?
6. Route 446X should also be in the infobox as other names.
7. The connector consists of lettered exits from A to H. Are these exits incrementing from south to north or north to south?
8. What is Brigantine, New Jersey. ...a city, town, neighbourhood?
9. The abbreviation needs to be spelled out CEO and MGM
10 Per manual of style... the firt time currency is used mention that it is $..If it is significant when using currency in an article use the Template:Inflation ...perhaps check the diff out in a sandbox.
11. The last sentence of the lead does not read properly please re-phrase....perhaps the last was could be at.
12. A map would be nice...will check to see if maps are a pre-requisite to GA or not and come back to here...Have checked and maps are not pre-requisite, rather in the same kind of status as images...nice to have but not necessary for a GA pass or fail.... so will leave the comment as a map would be nice, but if not added is not a fail.
13. Images check out.
14. As the speed limit is given in ref 1 it could be noted in article.
15. This is a marginal reference reference as it could become circular, as it obtains its info from wikipedia
16 This article mentions toll charges collected. This would be interesting to plop into the article, we don't have them here.
17 In the junction box what is a G.S. Pkwy, it is not mentioned in the article, and perhaps it could be to fill out the abbreviation for those not local to the area.
I have placed the article on hold so that the above concerns can be addressed so that the article can be passed. Good work and kind regards SriMesh | talk 02:39, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
I have gone back and made changes to the article. As for #9, MGM is a commonly used abbreviation. #10, same concerns over Template:Inflation as in the New Jersey Route 90 GA Review #16, there are no tolls along the Atlantic City-Brigantine Connector, they are along the Atlantic City Expressway. #17, G.S. Pkwy is a link to Garden State Parkway, the abbreviation is a part of the template used for junctions in the exit list. Dough4872 (talk) 02:21, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
Hello there, now that corrections are attended, the article has been upgraded SriMesh | talk 02:56, 13 February 2009 (UTC)