|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|To-do list for Atlantic Station:|
Is this really an operative term? Atlantic station receives bus transit service. I understand that it was intended with an element of transit involved -- I heard GDOT speciously received federal money for making the 17th street bridge "streetcar accessible" (whatever the hell that means), but didn't do anything with that. But otherwise, who's calling it "transit-oriented"? It looks like a lifestyle center, maybe a new urbanist development, to me.18.104.22.168 (talk) 03:29, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
I found these references:
- Nearby Atlantic Station develops, impacts students
- Atlantic Station: the future Home Park?
- Atlantic Station restaurants, shops open
Why is this article under the Georgia Tech wiki project? Georgia Tech and Atlantic Station have nothing to do with each other. Besides the grocery shuttle and being 6 blocks apart. Just wondering. Amazingracer (talk) 03:57, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
Regarding this text:
Atlantic Station has been criticized for being built cheaply as evidenced by structural problems and rusting showing on several of the structures. Fake-brick siding was used to give the impression of real brick on some of the buildings.
The naming of certain rental units such as "Arts Foundry" and "Park District" has drawn criticism for its kitsch and irrelevance to the history and nature of the place. http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0707/p03s03-ussc.html. Missing or empty
I removed the section when it had no citation, and it was recently added back with a citation. However, I can't find any reference to "Arts Foundry" or "Park District" in the citation. I don't see any citation for the first paragraph. Please discuss here as necessary and cite properly before adding back. -SCEhardT 19:04, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Atlantic Station. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080723110835/http://www.atlanticstation.com/press/presskit/HistoricalTimeline1206.pdf to http://www.atlanticstation.com/press/presskit/HistoricalTimeline1206.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090119223456/http://atlanticstation.com/concept_greenstar.php to http://www.atlanticstation.com/concept_greenstar.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090228210411/http://www.cooperativeconservationamerica.org/viewproject.asp?pid=498 to http://www.cooperativeconservationamerica.org/viewproject.asp?pid=498
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927222410/http://www.wsbtv.com/news/4772189/detail.html to http://www.wsbtv.com/news/4772189/detail.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090126012549/http://www.thenmf.org/info.htm to http://www.thenmf.org/info.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.