Talk:Atlantic coastal plain
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
<900m on average? Surely this is very misleading; 900m would be very tall indeed. Was 90 or some other figure meant? This desperately needs correct with real, meaningful facts.
- Yes, very misleading. Even 900 feet seems tall. Also, since this is a region in the United States, feet and miles would be more appropriate units, with conversion.--Bardobro (talk) 19:17, 6 December 2012 (UTC)
The map does not appear to show any of Pennsylvania as on the Coastal Plain. The Fall Line, as I understand it, runs through Philadelphia, the southeastern most part of the state. This means that, at most, a tiny portion of Philadelphia and perhaps Delaware County is on the coastal plain. Mightn't it be best to exclude Pennsylvania from the list of states? john k (talk) 16:16, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- So you agree some of Pennsylvania would be on the plain. Actually, it's that tiny part that started Pennsylvania, as the founder noticed a gap between the adjoining colonies and got a charter from the King for the new colony. – SEWilco (talk) 00:42, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Atlantic coastal plain. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090424093048/http://www.blm.gov:80/wildlife/pl_03sum.htm to http://www.blm.gov/wildlife/pl_03sum.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110721072047/http://ddr.nal.usda.gov/bitstream/10113/18162/1/IND20441752.pdf to http://ddr.nal.usda.gov/bitstream/10113/18162/1/IND20441752.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.