|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Atmospheric chemistry article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Meteorology||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I am trying to work on this article. A draft of some of my ideas can be found at my user page.
I have now expanded the lead section and (I hope) improved it, I have also removed it from the chemistry category and addded it to the atmosphere category. Comments welcome.
--NHSavage 15:34, 13 August 2005 (UTC)
Looks really good. UrbanTerrorist 02:29, 16 October 2005 (UTC)
A large observational database of many different atmospheric constituents from a host of platforms is available. This was created as part of ESA Envisat and NASA Aura validation. It is of general use. Do you think it should be added to the article text? Dlary 03:14, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
Composition by NASA - sum >100%?
I suggest that this article should be tagged, "Citations Needed." The only in-line citation in this article concerns the 1995 Nobel Prize in chemistry. --Humanist Geek (talk) 02:25, 30 August 2010 (UTC)
- Although there are hardly any citations within the text, most of the science behind this article can be found in the books listed under "Further reading". Is that sufficient? RolfSander (talk) 08:26, 30 August 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Atmospheric chemistry. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070225064435/http://www.autochem.info:80/constituentobservationaldatabase.html to http://www.autochem.info/constituentobservationaldatabase.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070223232455/http://www.atmosphere.mpg.de:80/enid/088c42e0b60d7a92076bab36e42ff411,55a304092d09/Service/Home_142.html to http://www.atmosphere.mpg.de/enid/088c42e0b60d7a92076bab36e42ff411,55a304092d09/Service/Home_142.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.