|WikiProject Plants||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
Should this be moved to garden orach? "Red orach" and "garden orach" are listed as synonyms for Atriplex hortensis in several places, but I seem to find more references overall to "garden orach". In particular, ITIS seems to consider that to be the primary common name. Also, I believe that "garden orach" is the literal translation of the Latin name.
Pekinensis 14:24, 23 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Actually, do we really have so much information to divide this into species articles? We might be better off with a genus-level article. I would call it Atriplex, and have redirects from saltbush, orache and orach.
Pekinensis 16:39, 25 Mar 2005 (UTC)
If nobody objects, I'm going to move this to Atriplex.
Pekinensis 14:59, 29 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Lower Colorado River valley Atriplex
- The two Atriplex species listed for birdwatching in the Lower Colorado River Valley are:
- Quail bush, Atriplex lentiformis
- Saltbush, Atriplex polycarpa
- (I just started a category for the LCRV, the lower Colo. Riv. Valley.)--MMcAnnis,YumaAZ--Mmcannis 21:19, 4 March 2006 (UTC)
please no common names in the taxabox species list. these can go into a "Species" section in the text. --Sarefo 11:01, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
I learned in a class that a Canadian sp. and a Mexican sp. hybridized on the Bonneville Salt Flat of Utah to produce a 12n polyploid. Does anyone know anything about this? Ninjatacoshell 17:25, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Atriplex. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050723234637/http://www.csiro.au/proprietaryDocuments/Saltbush_vitamin.pdf to http://www.csiro.au/proprietaryDocuments/Saltbush_vitamin.pdf
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.