|WikiProject Molecular and Cell Biology||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
(primary biliary cirrhosis)
Under primary biliary cirrhosis, it is not clear whether anti-mitochondrial antibodies are that destructive, the two autoantigens in which Ab+ has the least favorable outcome are nucleoporin 210kDa and nucleoporin 62kDa (see:Anti-glycoprotein-210 antibodies and Anti-p62 antibodies.
List with issues
I moved the list below to here because I think the following issues need to be solved:
- There is already a more descriptive list in the article: Autoantibody#List_of_some_autoantibodies_and_commonly_associated_diseases
- It is completely unreferenced
- Never mind, I decided to merge it with the existing list. Mikael Häggström (talk) 17:40, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
Many autoantibodies are recognized. These are some medically important autoantibodies: -
- Anti-actin antibodies
- Anti-ganglioside antibodies
- Anti-gastric parietal cell antibody
- Anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody (Anti-GBM antibody)
- Anti-Hu antibody
- Anti-Jo 1 antibody
- Anti-liver/kidney microsomal 1 antibody (anti-LKM 1 antibodies)
- Anti-Ku antibody
- Anti-mitochondrial antibody
- Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA) (Ulcerative colitis)
- Antinuclear antibody (ANA)
- Anti-PM/Scl (anti-exosome) antibody
- Anti-Scl 70 antibody (in sclerosis and scleroderma)
- Anti-smooth muscle antibody
- Anti-transglutaminase antibodies
- Rheumatoid factor (RF)
- Lupus anticoagulant
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Autoantibody. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100814214003/http://www.inl.gov:80/research/antibody-sensors/ to http://www.inl.gov/research/antibody-sensors/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.