|WikiProject Chemicals||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Pharmacology||(Rated Start-class)|
|This article contains a translation of Avobenzon from de.wikipedia.|
I'm sure Wikipedia has a formal method of presenting chemicals, with formulas, etc. but I don't know it right now. Page needs some cleaning up. Carax 05:15, 21 July 2005 (UTC)
Is it really safer than oxybenzone???
Unfortunately, Paula Begoun is not a good source when it comes to avobenzone as she refuses to aknowledge the photo(in)stability issues. Will add sources and do a writeup as soon as I finish the Tinosorb article. -- Emp² 19:40, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
What about all the research that shows that Avobenzone is stable? I have only seen a few original studies that suggest Avobenzone isn't stable, and dozens of studies that suggest it is. 184.108.40.206 07:31, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
the part about the titanium dioxide and avobenzone combination is wrong, i have a thing of banana boat spf 50 in front of me that has avobenzone 1% and titanium dioxide listed in the ingredients.
- I agree that avobenzone and titaium dioxide are ued in combination. i will remove this from the article.
removal of stains cause by avobenzone on white vinyl?
Have an issue with staining from suntan lotion (particularly the chemical avobenzone) on white vinyl on my boat. Have not come across any article that would help in removal of these. Does anyone know or know of a source to help in this case?
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Avobenzone. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.fda.gov/cder/otcmonographs/Sunscreen/sunscreen_avobenzone_enforc_policy_19970420.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070507210110/http://www.koboproductsinc.com:80/Downloads/NYSCC-Avobenzone.pdf to http://www.koboproductsinc.com/Downloads/NYSCC-Avobenzone.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.