Talk:Avocado Heights, California
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Avocado Heights, California. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070311132131/http://bld.lib.ca.us:80/virtualreference/calif_historical_census_population.htm to http://bld.lib.ca.us/virtualreference/calif_historical_census_population.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Orphaned references in Avocado Heights, California
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Avocado Heights, California's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "USCensusEst2016":
- From Los Angeles County, California: "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2016 Estimates". Retrieved April 27, 2017.
- From Temple City, California: "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- From Monrovia, California: "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 21:43, 19 July 2017 (UTC)