Talk:BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Chicago
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Hey all. Due to the Mandir Infobox lacking an image, and the Haveli image floating around the article with no particular place, I've decided that the Haveli image should be a TEMPORARY solution to this... if someone could upload a photo YOU have taken (as to not mess up the Copyright system on Wikipedia, which would just cause it to get deleted again) then please do so. Thank you! -- Harish - 11:43, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- Sorted out an image. Ignore this, I guess. -- Harish - 00:04, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Chicago. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140604045924/http://chicago.baps.org:80/Activities/Activities.htm to http://chicago.baps.org/Activities/Activities.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140704170124/http://chicago.baps.org/BookVisit/visitinfo1.html to http://chicago.baps.org/BookVisit/visitinfo1.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141006031834/http://chicago.baps.org:80/MediaCoverage/MediaCoverage.htm to http://chicago.baps.org/MediaCoverage/MediaCoverage.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.