Talk:Bakerloo line extension
|Old Kent Road tube station was nominated for deletion. The debate was closed on 20 April 2016 with a consensus to merge. Its contents were merged into Bakerloo line extension. The original page is now a redirect to here. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected article, please see its history; for its talk page, see here.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Given that the Bakerloo line probably isn't going to Camberwell, and there is a lot of recent news in this on extensions, maybe this article should just be changed into a Bakerloo line extensions article? Camberwell, Hays, Watford etc.?- J.Logan`t: 14:56, 15 September 2011 (UTC)
Inaccurate track diagrams
I've just noticed that all the diagrams on this page incorrectly show the branch off to London Road Depot as being between Lamborth North and Elephant & Castle, when in fact it's between Waterloo and Lambeth North. Can someone more au fait with the formatting correct them ASAP? Nick Cooper (talk) 22:00, 7 May 2012 (UTC)
- The depot's drawn on the wrong side of the line too - the depot exit leads into the westbound line, not the eastbound. Have amended all four; note that Template:Bakerloo Line RDT has been amended previously. --Redrose64 (talk) 13:13, 8 May 2012 (UTC)
"Bakerloo line extension" isn't descriptive enough. It needs to be Bakerloo line Southern extension or Southern extension of the Bakerloo line to distinguish it from the proposed re-extension to Watford, the 1930s extension to Stanmore and the 1984 extension from Stonebridge Park to Harrow & Wealdstone. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:38, 19 January 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Bakerloo line extension. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080125074800/http://homepage.ntlworld.com/clive.billson/tubemaps/1949.html to http://homepage.ntlworld.com/clive.billson/tubemaps/1949.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141230180138/https://www.london.gov.uk/media/mayor-press-releases/2014/01/tens-of-thousands-of-new-homes-and-jobs-to-be-created-through to https://www.london.gov.uk/media/mayor-press-releases/2014/01/tens-of-thousands-of-new-homes-and-jobs-to-be-created-through
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.