|Ideal sources for Wikipedia's health content are defined in the guideline Wikipedia:Identifying reliable sources (medicine) and are typically review articles. Here are links to possibly useful sources of information about Balance disorder.
|WikiProject Medicine / Neurology||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Disability||(Rated B-class)|
Indians without vertigo
Added more info about treatment of Vertigo
Had a member of the family who had this disorder. Although harmless, it can make you feel very sick. I did some research on treatments, which I hope could save some other families some grief. In one case I know of, the exercises didn't work, as there was a large object in the ear, which "broke off" causing the effects of Vertigo to be there. This was remedied by sluicing one of the ears, and removing the object directly. Wallie 18:07, 2 December 2005 (UTC)
- The sections under Treatment are grossly incorrect, as they refer to BPPV as "vertigo" ... this needs to be corrected. I'll get to it when I get a chance.
- Ok I have updated and corrected most sections - MAB
Not only this, but in Vertigo and in Dizziness I was wondering if some information can be put on the act of spinning, be it on a chair, on a swingset, or just standing and spinning. As to what causes the symptoms of this. Maybe adding the information to each one might be inappropriate, but at least adding something to see also that refers to this phenomenon? - Anonymous —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 03:26, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Balance disorder. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160305124046/http://jaoa.org/content/113/1/17.full to http://www.jaoa.org/content/113/1/17.full
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.