Talk:Bangladeshi general election, 2008
|A news item involving Bangladeshi general election, 2008 was featured on Wikipedia's main page in the In the news section on 30 December 2008.|
|WikiProject Elections and Referendums|
|WikiProject Bangladesh||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
The way that paragraph is phrased, it sounds as if it was written by an opponent of the existing government Harry Hayfield 09:34, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
When is the date?
- Just added the latest info on this  -- it's been proposed to push the elections back 18 months, or into 2008. Should the name of the article be changed to "Next Bangladeshi parliamentary election" (on the model of Next United Kingdom general election) to reflect the current ambiguity? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jfruh (talk • contribs) 13:03, 5 April 2007 (UTC).
- The results of the election by constituencies across the country can be found at The Daily Star  Mohsin (talk) 16:11, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
This section reads like pure propaganda and shut be deleted completely. Isn't it normal that state leaders give you a ring after you won an election? As far as I know there is no such list for other statesmen/women.--Kojozone (talk) 14:14, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on Bangladeshi general election, 2008. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110614061841/http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2008/12/28/news0218.htm to http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2008/12/28/news0218.htm N
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110614061951/http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2008/12/05/news0618.htm to http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2008/12/05/news0618.htm N
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070929103021/http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7007035048 to http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7007035048
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081225033936/http://www.ecs.gov.bd:80/English/QLTemplate1.php?Parameter_QLSCat_ID=55&ByDate=&Year= to http://www.ecs.gov.bd/English/QLTemplate1.php?Parameter_QLSCat_ID=55&ByDate=&Year=
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110614062304/http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2009/01/11/news0347.htm to http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2009/01/11/news0347.htm N
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090116054514/http://www.allheadlinenews.com:80/articles/7013564137 to http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7013564137
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has determined that the edit contains an error somewhere. Please follow the instructions below and mark the
|checked= to true
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- Three are OK, but for the other three, link rot set in before the page was archived to the Wayback Machine.