|WikiProject Fashion||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|This article was recategorized in 2006 in accordance with a scheme for organizing articles in Category:History of clothing.
That effort has been superseded by WikiProject Fashion.
- --PKM 02:44, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
Wait... is a banyan 'commonly called a vest in Indian English', as vest attests, or is it 'commonly used in present day Indian English and Pakistani English to mean "vest"', as per this page? Or are both words used for both things?? --Oolong (talk) 20:33, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Banyan (clothing). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060107233041/http://www.costumes.org:80/history/100pages/BANYAN.HTM to http://www.costumes.org/HISTORY/100pages/BANYAN.HTM
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060221025447/http://www.virtualmuseum.info:80/collections/themes/costume_gallery/html/history.html to http://www.virtualmuseum.info/collections/themes/costume_gallery/html/history.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.