|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Arts and Entertainment||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Food and drink / Bartending||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 23 April 2009. The result of the discussion was Keep.|
Please...someone...sort this article out. I'll do it in a couple of weeks if not done earlier --Markeandrews 15:38, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
- I tried to do something with this article, but its my first attempt at anything on wikipedia, so feel free to make sweeping changes. I don't know how to sort categories out yet, but when I learn I might put some in this article. I wasn't sure if you can link to Youtube videos but I did anyway. Original username93 19:49, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- It's a great start to the article, I'm fairly new also. I believe that you can't link to youtube videos. I'll do a bit of work to the article in a day or 2. --Markeandrews 15:11, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
I've tried to add some more content etc..
but this is my first time on Wikipedia too - I work with the BarWizards so have all the correct info, but not sure how to properly display it, what is & isn't acceptable etc.. I have tried to create articles on Neil Garner and Neil Lowrey too but again would appreciate your help. Barwitch 19:02, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot for contributing such a large amount of information, but I think you should try to add information more neutrally. Also, if you have the time, please add links when possible (you could read the external links section on the tutorial). As well as this you might want to look at Wikipedia:Conflict of interest (as you know the barmen).
- The picture you have added really adds to the article, but it has a tag on it saying it will be deleted if you do not write why it is fair use (if you took the photo just write that). You could look at Wikipedia:Image copyright tags. Finally (sorry about the length of this), I noticed you changed Bar Wizards to BarWizards. Please reply and say which spelling is correct, as the ITV website lists them as "the Bar Wizards". If they are "The BarWizards" then the article will have to be moved. If you do not reply in a week or so I will change it back to the original spelling. Thanks again for such a large and useful contribution. The article really has some depth now. Original username93 18:42, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
I have made changes to the article to make it more NPOV and add links. Citations are really needed in some of the article, so if no-one else adds them I will try to find some. I noticed someone restored the youtube link but I couldn't find anything to tell whether it was allowed or not.Original username93 18:53, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Bar Wizards. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080529220237/http://www.hull.ac.uk:80/news/sep07/barwizards.html to http://www.hull.ac.uk/news/sep07/barwizards.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141223023907/http://www.thebarwizards.com/ to http://www.thebarwizards.com
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.