|WikiProject Brands||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I actually own a vintage tube of Barbasol Brushless Shave Cream, still in the box and on the box it says it's made by THOS. LEEMING & CO. INC. which isn't mentioned anywhere in this article. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 04:56, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
It would seem Thomas Leeming& Co, a pharmaceutical co, owned the trademark after Barbasol, and before it was acquired by Pfizer. Leeming is or was a subsidiary of Pfizer, so acquired the brand with the co. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 23:04, 8 June 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on Barbasol. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140302142529/http://barbasol.com/history.aspx to http://www.barbasol.com/history.aspx#
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140302142529/http://barbasol.com/history.aspx to http://barbasol.com/history.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080514014814/https://www.indy500.com:80/stats/view/boxscore/year/1938 to http://www.indy500.com/stats/view/boxscore/year/1938
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080514014819/https://www.indy500.com:80/stats/view/boxscore/year/1939 to http://www.indy500.com/stats/view/boxscore/year/1939
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140302142529/http://barbasol.com/history.aspx to http://barbasol.com/history.aspx#History3
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140302142936/http://www.barbasol.com/news-the-crew.aspx to http://www.barbasol.com/news-the-crew.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.