Talk:Barnston Island (British Columbia)
|WikiProject Vancouver||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Canada / British Columbia / Geography / Communities||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I fail to see how this is of "mid" importance, though I do not doubt it should be on the wikipedia, especially for the British Columbia portal a mid importance article would seem to be one that is more notable than this island. Anmore for example is rated as low yet has more population, could anyone explain the reasoning of this to me? TotallyTempo 15:40, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- All depends on who does the rating and what kind of mood they're in. bobanny 15:52, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
- Removed redlink to IR, as per Category talk:First Nations reserves in British Columbia.--Keefer4 04:19, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
I don't know if it's still there, but does anyone remember there being a house in the shape of a giant shoe somewhere on the island? I know I recall seeing it while exploring the island one night.. couldn't have been just an acid trip.. it was quite surreal, looked just like the one from the nursery rhyme actually, There was an Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe, and was big enough to support someone living in there. I'm not making this up. -- œ™ 23:02, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Barnston Island (British Columbia). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090505005320/http://www.discovervancouver.com/GVB/place_names.asp to http://www.discovervancouver.com/gvb/place_names.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.