|Batrachotomus has been listed as one of the Natural sciences good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Batrachotomus article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Palaeontology||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Batrachotomus/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
I will begin reviewing this article and make straightforward changes as I go (explanations in edit summaries). Please revert any changes I make where I inadvertently change the meaning. I will post queries below. Casliber (talk · contribs) 04:55, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
ruling reptile" - is this the best term? Why not just archosaur? Be nice to add who Michael Parrish is (a paleontologist I presume of some nationality), like I did with Romer.
- Has there been anything written on any form of paleobiology or paleoecology? What lifeforms have been found in the same location, what it may have eaten, what was the paleoenvironment etc. This is a pretty important section to have.
- I made some edits, but there is not much information on paleobiology or paleoecology. I have all papers on Batrachotomus, except that of Parrish's. If there exists such information on paleo-environment or paleobiology etc., it should be there. Thank you very much for reviewing this article! Liopleurodon93 (talk) 10:50, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
- Frustrating with some of the more sparsely known taxa - you've mentioned "The locality where Batrachotomus lived was a swampy region" - in the lead. Is there anything which can be added to this in an ecology-type section? Even a broader paper on the formation it was found in? How did they know it was swampy? All this can at least go in a stubby section. I am happy to wait if you want to hunt down the original paper or need help in doing so. Casliber (talk · contribs) 11:04, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ach, mein deutsch ist schrecklich.....look, I think you've done what you can so I think we're over the line for GA now. It'd be great to get a german-speaking editor to help out with that - there are plenty around. Good work on buffing the lesser known taxa to GA :) Casliber (talk · contribs) 19:54, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Batrachotomus. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090304193849/http://www.palaeos.com:80/Vertebrates/Units/270Archosauromorpha/270.670.html to http://www.palaeos.com/Vertebrates/Units/270Archosauromorpha/270.670.html#Batrachotomus
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.