Talk:Battle of Hubbardton/GA1
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): This well written; prose style makes the article interesting. b (MoS): Follows MoS
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): Covers all major aspects b (focused): Remains focused on subject
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias: NPOV
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.: Stable
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.