Talk:Battle of Kabul (1992–96)
|WikiProject Afghanistan||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Orphaned references in Battle of Kabul (1992-1996)
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Battle of Kabul (1992-1996)'s orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "LoC":
- From Civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992): The Fall of Kabul, April 1992- Library of Congress country studies - Retrieved on 2007-07-26.
- From Ahmad Shah Massoud: The Fall of Kabul, April 1992, Library of Congress country studies. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 20:09, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
File:Burhanuddin Rabbani addressing scholars-2.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Burhanuddin Rabbani addressing scholars-2.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Deletion requests April 2012
Don't panic; a discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion, although please review Commons guidelines before doing so.
To take part in any discussion, or to review a more detailed deletion rationale please visit the relevant image page (File:Burhanuddin Rabbani addressing scholars-2.jpg)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Battle of Kabul (1992–96). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140707130613/http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/ASA11/015/1995/en/6d874caa-eb2a-11dd-92ac-295bdf97101f/asa110151995en.html to http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/ASA11/015/1995/en/6d874caa-eb2a-11dd-92ac-295bdf97101f/asa110151995en.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.