|WikiProject Video games||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I have changed the gameplay section, but I know there is probably alot of stuff missed out. If anyone wants to modify it to include more info or organise it a bit better then cool. I will add to the gameplay section as more info comes out from the official site and other gaming sites.--ThadiusCole (talk) 01:39, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Please don't add Weapons, Units, etc. It is a game guide, and fails Wikipedia policy. Suggest you to add in WIKIA... This applies particularly to the following editor, using mobile ISP Vodacom UMTS Gauteng INTERNET APN:
- 188.8.131.52 diff:
- 184.108.40.206 diff: (adding to the above edit)
- 220.127.116.11 diff: (re-added after being reverted and explained why)
- 18.104.22.168 diff: (re-added again)
- 22.214.171.124 diff: (re-added yet again)
- 126.96.36.199 diff: (...)
- 188.8.131.52 diff: (...)
- 184.108.40.206 diff:
- 220.127.116.11 diff:
"When is this coming out on mac?"
I took this out because of the fact that it was simply an advertisement for the game and not actually trivia. Again... NO ADVERTISEMENTS. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:39, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Battlestations: Pacific. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090615030935/http://www.gamershell.com:80/news_71494.html to http://www.gamershell.com/news_71494.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.