|WikiProject China||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Climate data doesn't make sense
How can there be 32 days of participation in December... Are all December days rainy in Beidaihe, including December 32nd each year? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 02:43, 10 July 2014 (UTC)
- Looks like a typo. Should probably be 2 or 3 not 32. However, the original source doesn't seem to be linked correctly so I can't find out the correct number. Rincewind42 (talk) 10:26, 10 July 2014 (UTC)
- They aren't even for the correct place. I would expect a more delayed spring in Beidaihe along the coast, but, nope, the source says Climatological information for Beidaihe is not available. For reference, climatological information of the nearest available station, Tianjin (210 km west-southwest of Beidaihe) is given above. TLA 3x ♭ → ♮ 16:23, 10 July 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Beidaihe District. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070115054218/http://qhd.gov.cn/xianqushow.asp?id=90 to http://www.qhd.gov.cn/xianqushow.asp?id=90
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.