Talk:Believe It or Not, Joe's Walking on Air
|Believe It or Not, Joe's Walking on Air has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Does Peter buying a new phone reference to Brian Does Hollywood where he swallows his phone? EuroJordan 03:06, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
Retort to South Park
Does anyone know what they were parodying with the legs?
It was a parody of a educational game of some sort that I remember playing in kindergarten on the computer. I have no idea what the game was, though, but I want to put it in. Anyone remember the game? Halofan333 (talk) 01:19, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
I remember it
Is that song they dance to, "Good Morning, Good Morning", an existing show tune, or was it written specifically for Family Guy?
"Good morning" is by Judy Garland and was written in 1939. As far as I can tell, the part Stewie was singing was ad-libbed, as the original hasn't got the word Louisiana in it at all. - NemFX (talk) 05:44, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
Inspiration for episode title
I was just listening to a song which I think might be the inspiration for this episode's title. It's the theme from "The Greatest American Hero", by Joey Scarbury. It prominently features the line, "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air". Sources please. --SpyHunter29 (talk) 16:11, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Is the Hitler image really relevant?
Yes, there is a joke in the episode involving Hitler, but it hardly seems notable enough to warrant a picture of Hitler accompanying the Cultural References Section.184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:19, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
- It's a free image used to illustrate something. Doesn't violate any issue and adds to the article. Good enough for me.--Gen. Quon (Talk) 19:11, 21 October 2012 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Believe It or Not, Joe's Walking on Air/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- Infobox: Production code cite?
- Lede: Change 'season 5' to 'season five' or 'the fifth season'
- Plot: "When Peter, Cleveland, Joe and Quagmire are at the Drunken Clam, when Lois, Bernice (Cleveland's first girlfriend since his divorce with Loretta) and Bonnie show up at the bar…" This sentence makes no sense grammatically. It starts with an independent clause with 'when', then segues into another 'when' clause. Please fix this.
- Plot: "…rid of the shed." Is the shed the bar? Explain this better, please.
- Plot: "Many people start to show up at the Quahog's Men's Club and Lois and her friends start to get annoyed by Peter and his friends being loud in the shed, so they upset them by going in there." -> "Many people start to show up at the Quahog's Men's Club and Lois and her friends start to get annoyed. In order to get back at them, they enter the club."
- Plot: "he'll" -> "he will" Watch contractions
- Production: Put quotation marks around 'The Juice is Loose'
- Production: The last sentence of the last paragraph needs a citation
- Cultural Refs: Put quotation marks around 'Good Morning'
- Reception: Explain what a Nielsen rating is (like you did on the others). This section needs to be cleaned up quite a bit. For he casual reader, what does (4.9/7) mean? Also, don't use the '#' sign, say 'number'
- Reception: Italicize AV Club
- Ref 6 should use en-dashes (–) instead of dashes (-)
- There is a double parenthesis in Ref 4
- References: Ref 1 and 3's publishers should be Yahoo! TV
- References: Cut the 'Yahoo! TV' part of the title out of Refs 1 and 3
- References: Italicize The AV Club
- Categories: Alphabetize these
- I believe I've fixed all your concerns. Although the "Cut the 'Yahoo! TV' part of the title out of Refs 1 and 3" confused me. Pedro J. the rookie 20:50, 21 October 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Believe It or Not, Joe's Walking on Air. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110711021928/http://www.foxinflight.com/tv/15/ to http://www.foxinflight.com/tv/15/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.