Talk:Bentleigh West Primary School
|This page was nominated for deletion on October 1, 2007. The result of the discussion was keep.|
|WikiProject Australia / Melbourne / Education||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Schools||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Proposed for Deletion
Disagree. Unless I'm mistaken there's no notability criteria currently agreed for schools. That's not to say it shouldn't be deleted, just that it should go to AfD for proper discussion rather than PROD'ing. —Moondyne 12:14, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Purely because there is no agreement at WP:SCH doesnt mean all school articles should go to AfD. Many school articles are infact being judged largely by WP:ORG and WP:N. Even as a general rule: primary schools arent notable. Twenty Years 12:33, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
I am re-assessing this article as Start / Low. Quite a well established article now with multiple references and sections; will need some pictures, an info-box and more detail for B class. Not quite enough unique about the school referenced for Mid importance. Camaron1 | Chris 17:03, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Bentleigh West Primary School. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070901124949/http://www.southeastwater.com.au/personal/education/forteachers/Pages/WaterLearnitLiveit.aspx to http://www.southeastwater.com.au/personal/education/forteachers/Pages/WaterLearnitLiveit.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070905135522/http://www.dpc.vic.gov.au/domino/Web_Notes/newmedia.nsf/955cbeae7df9460dca256c8c00152d2b/02f19d1bd16a1f90ca2570d000831ac8!OpenDocument to http://www.dpc.vic.gov.au/domino/Web_Notes/newmedia.nsf/955cbeae7df9460dca256c8c00152d2b/02f19d1bd16a1f90ca2570d000831ac8!OpenDocument
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070901074101/http://live.greeningaustralia.org.au/NR/rdonlyres/8FF31280-9975-4A2D-8765-931BF237643D/2547/Schoolsrevegetation405.pdf to http://live.greeningaustralia.org.au/NR/rdonlyres/8FF31280-9975-4A2D-8765-931BF237643D/2547/Schoolsrevegetation405.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071002085509/http://www.neita.com.au:80/index.asp?menu1=aus2&menu2=3&content1=merits-vic05.htm to http://www.neita.com.au/index.asp?menu1=aus2&menu2=3&content1=merits-vic05.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110930025846/http://www.jubileebooks.co.uk/2002/07/paul-jennings/ to http://www.jubileebooks.co.uk/2002/07/paul-jennings/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.