|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Bergama article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Turkey||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Cities||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I included the picture I took of Bergama from the ruins of Pergamon, and in doing so may have messed up some formatting. I apologize. I will be returning to this article to include more information over the next week. Thanks --Gregorof 03:06, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
- I fixed the formatting, no worries. I just love the image by the way! Very striking. —Khoikhoi 03:10, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
Thanks :) --Gregorof 03:15, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
- Do you think the image should go in both articles, however? I think it should only be at Pergamon as you can only really see part of the city. —Khoikhoi 03:17, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
- Sure not a bad idea. I have some other pics of the city I could include anyways....i'll look for them now see if anything is good. --Gregorof 03:20, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
- Hows that?--Gregorof 04:24, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
- Great! Thanks. —Khoikhoi 04:39, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
I deleted a link here which professed to point to an encyclopedia on Bergama but took you to a commercial site instead. I don't find it amusing to fool people this way. --zumanon 13:56, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
How do you pronounce the word?
I am a 53 yearold historian, and yet even with all my knowledge i can not figure out the correct pronunciation of this ancient citys name,
Ps: i am a 11 but the question remains the same
I guess we need a map on this page. I found a map on another wikipedia page:
How do we put that map on this page? Thanks.
Bergamali 05:32, 13 June 2007 (UTC)