|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Bergama article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Turkey||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Cities||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I included the picture I took of Bergama from the ruins of Pergamon, and in doing so may have messed up some formatting. I apologize. I will be returning to this article to include more information over the next week. Thanks --Gregorof 03:06, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
- I fixed the formatting, no worries. I just love the image by the way! Very striking. —Khoikhoi 03:10, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
Thanks :) --Gregorof 03:15, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
- Do you think the image should go in both articles, however? I think it should only be at Pergamon as you can only really see part of the city. —Khoikhoi 03:17, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
- Sure not a bad idea. I have some other pics of the city I could include anyways....i'll look for them now see if anything is good. --Gregorof 03:20, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
- Hows that?--Gregorof 04:24, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
- Great! Thanks. —Khoikhoi 04:39, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
I deleted a link here which professed to point to an encyclopedia on Bergama but took you to a commercial site instead. I don't find it amusing to fool people this way. --zumanon 13:56, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
How do you pronounce the word?
I am a 53 yearold historian, and yet even with all my knowledge i can not figure out the correct pronunciation of this ancient citys name,
Ps: i am a 11 but the question remains the same
I guess we need a map on this page. I found a map on another wikipedia page:
How do we put that map on this page? Thanks.
Bergamali 05:32, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Bergama. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060813111253/http://www.usd.edu:80/%7Eclehmann/pir/asiamysi.htm to http://www.usd.edu/~clehmann/pir/asiamysi.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.