|WikiProject Hinduism||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject India / Maharashtra||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Best time to go to Bhimashankar is in rainy season.
Regarding Bhimashankar Jyortirlingam-("There is also a Bhimashankar temple at Bhimapur hill near Guwahati in Assam......") the local people named the shrine as 'Bhimeswar' and the hill where the lingam is located is 'Daakini bama (bama means hill) /Daakini pahar' (and not Bhimapur hill).It is some 20 km from the Guwahati air port and railway station, in the district of Kamrup (kamarupa) ,Assam. Virtually there is no construction are made which can be termed as a temple and the shrine is very much in its natural form in a water stream surrounded by deep forest hills. There is not much visitors there but recently some activities are going on ,like construction of approach road, etc. Just 500 meters from the shrines human habitations are existed.
The following coordinate fixes are needed for Bhimashankar Temple. The Coordinates provided pertain to a town called Neral and not the Bhimashankar Temple. The temple location description in the first paragraph of the article is correct.
- Done. Thanks for pointing this out. There seem to have been other errors as well, such as the link targeting the wrong Khed in the lead and the association with a village named Shiradhon (which seems to refer to a Bhimashankar Mahavidyalay in that village, not to this temple). If you notice any other errors in the article, please correct them or point them out on this page. Deor (talk) 14:22, 21 August 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Bhimashankar Temple. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150519081020/http://www.shinoli.com/bhimashankar/ to http://www.shinoli.com/Bhimashankar
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150407214954/http://bhimashankar.shinoli.com/ to http://bhimashankar.shinoli.com
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090604021424/http://pune.gov.in:80/tourism/tour_rel.html to http://pune.gov.in/tourism/tour_rel.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.