Talk:Big Brother 10 (Australia)
|WikiProject Australia / Television||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
- The official ratings (consolidated) can be found at MediaSpy.org forums or, for any missing numbers, are usually reported at thinktv.com.au.Bbmaniac (talk) 05:55, 6 August 2013 (UTC)
It starts with Day 1.
Watching the show back on Youtube yesterday, it showed that Drew and Jade did in fact enter on Day 2. This means that the rest of the housemates in the house had actually entered on the launch night, classed by Nine as the official first day. I think people, including myself, are getting confused with how Ten used to class the launch night as day zero. The days therefore need to be altered within this whole article to reflect Nine's judgement of what is the first day.WilmaT-H09 (talk) 12:21, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
- I was thinking this, but on the website http://www.bigbrother.com.au/ it says it's Day 3 now. Meaning Tuesday was Day 2, Monday was Day 1. But the housemates actually entered on Sunday so wouldn't that be Day 0? I'm so confused. ThisIsDanny (talk) 12:45, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
Hi again. In my opinion, as the first episode was broadcast on Monday (after being pre-recorded on the Sunday; the launch) this would mean the launch night would be considered Day 1. Therefore, the day's do need to be altered.WilmaT-H09 (talk) 15:31, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
- The official webbsite, roundup of everything that happened on Day 1, clearly says 2 new housemates enter. http://www.bigbrother.com.au/news/dailywash/8698047/daily-wash-day-01-tears-before-bedtime - Which means everyone else entered on Day 0. And here's a roundup of Day 2, saying the Other Halves task and Tim's dilemma, which is exactly what's in the weekly summary. http://www.bigbrother.com.au/news/dailywash/8698212/daily-wash-day-02-the-divide-opens-up - Everything's fine, the days don't need to be changed. ThisIsDanny (talk) 18:12, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
- Welcome, I know it's really confusing. UK one is much clearer, especially as it's actually live. ThisIsDanny (talk) 18:20, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
We DO NOT need the Weekly Shopping Tasks (table)!
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Big Brother 10 (Australia). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130512154629/http://www.safm.com.au/scoopla/blog/sonia-kruger-reveals-big-brother-audition-dates-for-2013/ to http://www.safm.com.au/scoopla/blog/sonia-kruger-reveals-big-brother-audition-dates-for-2013/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130926162935/http://news.ninemsn.com.au:80/entertainment/2013/09/23/20/36/two-intruders-to-enter-big-brother-house to http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2013/09/23/20/36/two-intruders-to-enter-big-brother-house
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.