Talk:Big Green Egg
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Big Green Egg article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Food and drink||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 11 May 2013. The result of the discussion was keep.|
I'm not well versed in wikipedia policies, but it looks like this is an advertisement, it even includes a prices section. If you look at the history, you'll notice it used to mention competitor products. Someone with a clue should take a look. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:38, 3 February 2013 (UTC)
I agree. This is nothing but an advertisement.--22.214.171.124 (talk) 23:00, 14 February 2016 (UTC)
This whole article is certainly an advertisement like the other guy said. Just read the very first section and tell me it doesn't sound like something from a text box in an advertisement. Someone has definitely been paid to edit this article to say nothing but great things about this product. This needs to change — Preceding unsigned comment added by Dkyguy1995 (talk • contribs) 21:56, 7 June 2013 (UTC)
- Well to be honest it is a great product. If reliable sources don't have anything negative to say we can't just make things up. Personally my only criticism would be it is somewhat expensive, but then again you get what you pay for. In this case you get a cooking device that can't help but make great food ;). Mr Ernie (talk) 16:33, 28 June 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Big Green Egg. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100917213607/http://biggreenegg.com/lumpcharcoal.html to http://www.biggreenegg.com/lumpcharcoal.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080513200907/http://www.biggreenegg.com/history.html to http://www.biggreenegg.com/history.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090720083540/http://www.georgiamagazine.org:80/archives_view.asp?mon=9&yr=2008&ID=1994 to http://www.georgiamagazine.org/archives_view.asp?mon=9&yr=2008&ID=1994
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.