Talk:Black Box (band)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Black Box (band) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Electronic music|
What other albums did they have? M.C. Brown Shoes 14:21, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
I've never heard of "Everybody Everybody". I know them from Ride On Time, I Don't Know Anybody Else and their cover of Fantasy.
Yeah, EE is a great , but I don't know in whose universe it was their biggest hit. I'm changing it Nickipee 03:15, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
their biggest hit
"Ride On Time", "Everybody Everybody", "I Don't Know Anybody Else", and "Strike It Up" had varying success in different markets, thus it is difficult to say which was their biggest hit without an agreed formula to decide this. For example, "Strike It Up" was their biggest seller in the US, so if you go by raw sales figures only (I don't have them), then that could be listed as their 'biggest hit', even though on a worldwide success basis, the notorious "Ride On Time" is a more likely candidate.
Also, in para 2 of the 'History' section, Dan Hartman is suddenly mentioned with no context. I'll make it clearer that he wrote 'Love Sensation' - and then I'll go add him to the 'Ride On Time' article, which doesn't mention him at all. Centrepull (talk) 05:19, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- "Ride on Time" almost certainly over-shadows everything else that they have done. It was MASSIVE in the UK and Europe in 1989 and has since become a classic of the Italo House genre. If Loleatta Holloway had had a decent lawyer she should have made a deal with the band, if she had she (or her estate) would still be earning royalties in the year 2020 and beyond. "Ride on Time" is THAT good. Molto buona!.— Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 20:35, 25 December 2016 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:Black Box - Ride On Time excerpt.ogg
The image Image:Black Box - Ride On Time excerpt.ogg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Black Box (band). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111004220320/http://aria.com.au/pages/aria-charts-end-of-year-charts-top-50albums-1991.htm to http://www.aria.com.au/pages/aria-charts-end-of-year-charts-top-50albums-1991.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120622034222/http://www.infodisc.fr/Albums_Runs.php to http://www.infodisc.fr/Albums_Runs.php
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5mr0Evm3j?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bpi.co.uk%2Fcertifiedawards%2Fsearch.aspx to http://www.bpi.co.uk/certifiedawards/search.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100105231849/http://www.irishcharts.ie/search/placement to http://www.irishcharts.ie/search/placement
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150605213523/http://i.imgur.com/DkGCr8v.jpg to http://i.imgur.com/DkGCr8v.jpg
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.