Though this article is fairly nice, I failed it for a number of reasons.
- Starting with the lead: It's too short, and there's an unsourced statement in it. "Probert is best known for his activities as a fighter and enforcer." There should be a source for this, probably because it's a bit point of view. "Bruise Brothers" links to nowhere.
- Dates should be linked February 15, 2007; there are some dates not linked
- There's a lack of sources (inline citations) thought the whole article. "On November 16, 2002, Probert opted to "unofficially" retire so that he could join the Blackhawk's radio broadcasting team." Can this be verified? There's statements like this thought the whole article that need citations.
- The fighting section: "Some notable fights in Probert's career:" What makes these notable? It seems like this article is heavily focused on his fighting, maybe more can be mentioned about his other aspects of his career.
- "he accumulated merely 17 points for the team." statements like these are POV
- The article really needs an image. See if you can find a free image.
It's not too far away from good article status, but it needs some work first. Look on getting some solid references and clean up the point of view statements.++aviper2k7++ 04:26, 16 February 2007 (UTC)