|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This page is incorrectly being stubbed as india-stub or reli-stub.... This has NO relation to religious calendars or India. If you stub it as Bangla-stub, that may be correct. Please stop the overly enthusiastic stub-sorting, and do it correctly. --Ragib 14:28, 19 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- I don't mean to be offensive, but you sure criticize a lot for somebody who is contributing with nothing to the article, to the point where I just placed a period on the end of the one-liner sentence you have been reverting for three days. The article STATES that this is used in some parts of India, doesn't it? Then it relates to India and therefore is, in some level, an India-stub. If the information is incorrect, then remove it. Instead of critizing us, please expand the article. I am reverting it to a substub, since that's what it qualificates as. --Sn0wflake 00:59, 20 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks. However, I did start the article and a host of other articles related to Bangladesh and its culture, and am adding content to them gradually. Also, your logic that if something is used in parts of India, it allows that article to be marked India-stub - is quite flawed. English is used in parts of India, so would you qualify an article on the English language as India-stub? I don't mind marking the article sub-stub or whatever else, I do mind doing it incorrectly. Someone else marked it as reli-stub while the calendar doesn't have anything to do with religion. In any case, I'll definitely be adding more content to the article, but please don't mark my niche for correctness as undue criticism. That would be quite wrong. --Ragib 01:25, 20 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Ok, to make everyone happy, I have created a new stub template called Bangladeesh-stub. I hope the original intentions of stub sorting would be achieved thru this, and no more misclassifications would occur. --Ragib 05:22, 20 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- What about Nepal? Baisakh is one of the Nepalese months too, which this article fails to discuss in any detail. BovineBeast 20:17, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Boishakh. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140602201126/http://amaderkotha.com.bd/2014/04/07/halkatha-an-explanation/ to http://amaderkotha.com.bd/2014/04/07/halkatha-an-explanation/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.