|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This article is one of thousands on Wikipedia that have a link to YouTube in it. Based on the External links policy, most of these should probably be removed. I'm putting this message on the talk page, to request the regular editors take a look at the link and make sure it doesn't violate policy. In short: 1. 99% of the time YouTube should not be used as a source. 2. We must not link to material violating someone's copyright. If you are not sure whether the link on this article should be removed or if you would like to help spread this message, contact us on User talk:J.smith/YouTube Linklist. Thanks, ---J.S (t|c) 00:48, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- Not like it matters, the same film is at the IA straight from Prelinger. 220.127.116.11 01:29, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
- Neither clip is "official", Sid Davis is dead and I don't think his company is still around. Even if it is, they let the copyright lapse on it so it shouldn't matter if it comes from YT or IA. 18.104.22.168 21:31, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- [RPA 22.214.171.124 22:08, 19 October 2007 (UTC)]
I replaced the left-wing biased language with some more appropriate. The conclusions of the film are established science since Freud's day, and only recently changed because of death threats to psychologists. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:14, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- That's pure nonsense. The conclusions of the film aren't established science. Psychologists also changed their opinion decades ago, not because of death threats, but because studies didn't support their conclusions. The ultimate official changes were facilitated by activists, not by death threats, but simply through pressure to show evidence for the claims or to declassify. They declassified. --188.8.131.52 (talk) 11:28, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
Boys Beware = Fake by LCBT?
This film was probably made in the 2000's, not 1960 at all. It could be a quite elaborate trick of the Pro-Gay Radicals to twist the minds of the unaware public. They produce a seemingly Anti-Gay film, which is so ridiculous and over the top Anti-Gay, that even the most conservative Christian mum feels compelled to support the homosexuals against the accusations. The Liberal-Communist Brain Trust (LCBT) plays these tricks all the time! Google "Saul Alinsky" the LCBT mastermind behind Barack Obama, and you see what I mean. Im sure "Boys Beware" is a wicked FAKE, done by the Pro-Gay Radical chapter of LCBT. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 14:34, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
- Do you have any... you know, EVIDENCE that it was fake? And, maybe it's just me, but accusing a gigantic pro-gay conspiracy of falsifying educational film is a lot more over-the-top homophobic than anything in this film. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 04:01, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Not true actually. I recall being shown this film in elementary school in the early 60's, along with another called Girls Beware. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:58, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
The film is entirely included in King James Independent Fundamentalist Baptist pastor Stephen L Anderson's December 2014 anti-gay film "Aids the judgment of god".
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Boys Beware. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141226042800/http://www.filmthreat.com/features/1715/ to http://www.filmthreat.com/features/1715/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.