Alexey Pajitnov didn't design the game. He only endorsed it. The credits for the Game Boy, Windows, and Super NES don't have his name. Plus the back cover of the PC game says: '... and I am proud to endorse the product.'
- www.mobygames.com/game/breakthru/cover-art/gameCoverId,111687/ --Hydao (talk) 02:10, 27 September 2012 (UTC)
- Wow, all the years, I never knew that. I can't say I blame AllGame for making the mistake. The way his face is plastered all over the game and packaging, it sure looks a lot like he made it, especially if that gamebox wasn't there to read. (I never had a box with my copies.)
- So, I guess we alter it to say something along the lines of "Despite commonly attributed to being designed by AP, the game was merely endorsed by him" in the lead and/or Dev section." If it's literally on the back of the PC game case, that's about as definitive of a source possible. Sergecross73 msg me 02:26, 27 September 2012 (UTC)
Removing the trivia section
So, I removed the Trivia Section because:
- None of the sources used are deemed reliable over at WP:VG/S.
- The sources didn't themselves note that the games were similar or anything. The way in which it was worded seemed kind of like WP:OR.
I'm not opposed to mentioning it more briefly/objectively in something like a "See Also" section, as they both seem to be puzzle games by the same Devs, but, unless I couldn't find it, I didn't even see the actual game being referenced in that list of Sailor Moon games. I could have missed it though, as some of those titles are long and confusing at first glance... Sergecross73 msg me 13:11, 28 September 2012 (UTC)
- It's ok. I added that "trivia" on MobyGames. About the screenshot, can you find one (Windows version) that illustrates decently the gameplay? --Hydao (talk) 18:00, 28 September 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on BreakThru!. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121024100946/http://www.zoo.co.jp:80/english/index.html to http://www.zoo.co.jp/english/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.