Talk:Bridgwater (UK Parliament constituency)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Orphaned references in Bridgwater (UK Parliament constituency)
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Bridgwater (UK Parliament constituency)'s orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "parl":
- From Bridgwater by-election, 1970: UK Election Statistics: 1918-2004; RESEARCH PAPER 04/61 28 JULY 2004, accessed 27 October 2008
- From Ian Liddell-Grainger: Mr Ian Liddell-Grainger, www.parliament.uk. Retrieved 2013-06-28.
Reference named "bbc":
- From Labour Party (UK): Grady, Helen (21 March 2011). "Blue Labour: Party's radical answer to the Big Society?". BBC News.
- From Bridgwater by-election, 1970: BBC ON THIS DAY 1970: Conservative victory in first teen election; accessed 27 October 2008
- From United Kingdom general election, 1997: "1997: Labour landslide ends Tory rule". BBC News. 15 April 2005. Retrieved 28 March 2010.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 15:58, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 7 external links on Bridgwater (UK Parliament constituency). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_1983.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_1987.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_1992ob.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_1997.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_2001ob.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_2005ob.txt
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150904125310/http://www2.odl.ox.ac.uk/gsdl/cgi-bin/library?e=p-000-00---0modhis06--00-0-0-0prompt-10---4------0-1l--1-en-50---20-about---00001-001-1-1isoZz-8859Zz-1-0&a=d&cl=CL1 to http://www2.odl.ox.ac.uk/gsdl/cgi-bin/library?e=p-000-00---0modhis06--00-0-0-0prompt-10---4------0-1l--1-en-50---20-about---00001-001-1-1isoZz-8859Zz-1-0&a=d&cl=CL1
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.