- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: not moved Armbrust The Homunculus 08:43, 1 January 2014 (UTC)
Brio (magazine) → Sisterhood – Brio's successors, Susie and Sisterhood, feature the same lead editor Susie Shellenberger. They also follow the same format, the only difference being the owners (FotF versus independent). LABcrabs (talk) 00:16, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose - The magazine Brio ran for 19 years till Shellenberger left and still exists, you need to make a new article at Sisterhood (magazine) currently a redirect. There's another 1930s Jewish womens magazine as well. In ictu oculi (talk) 01:13, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
- Strong oppose this is clearly not the primary topic of "sisterhood" and I see no reason to delete/merge the disambiguation page into a header on this article. -- 18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:46, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose, the title "Sisterhood" is already occupied. bd2412 T 16:02, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
- Double oppose as per the others; make a new article instead. Red Slash 01:49, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.