Talk:Armenians in the United Kingdom
|This page was nominated for deletion on 12 July 2009 (UTC). The result of the discussion was keep.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article was nominated for deletion on 8 September 2008. The result of the discussion was no consensus.|
Since when were immigration lawyers famous people? Sounds like advertising to me.Londium 01:48, 6 August 2007 (UTC)
Image nominated for deletion
- Other images used on this page may also have been nominated -- please check them all by clicking on them to see if there is a deletion notification on the image page. If there is, use the link that takes you to "this image's entry" to comment on the nomination for deletion. Ed Fitzgerald (unfutz) (talk / cont) 01:17, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
Calliopejen1 and Anthony Appleyard, I'm just trying to work out what the situation with this article was before the history merge. Were there two versions of the article, one at Armenians in the United Kingdom and one at Armenians in United Kingdom? Are there any objections to me moving the article to the former, which is more grammatical? Cordless Larry (talk) 07:24, 22 May 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for moving it, Anthony. Can anyone explain to me what precipitated the history merge? EdJohnston? Cordless Larry (talk) 15:17, 22 May 2015 (UTC)
- A histmerge was requested here by User:Calliopejen1. An editor had cut-and-pasted 6,741 bytes from Armenian British to Armenians in United Kingdom on 12 August 2012. This was followed by two later moves using the normal Move tab. None of these moves were discussed. Anthony's histmerge sorted all this out. EdJohnston (talk) 15:30, 22 May 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Armenians in the United Kingdom. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050511105416/http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/18/23/34792376.xls to http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/18/23/34792376.xls
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.