Talk:British Army of the Rhine
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
How large was this force at its peak? Bastie 09:33, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
Is anything known about the activities of the post WW 1 (1919-1929) force - operations against revolutionaries, Freikorps, in the Baltic states, intervention in the Russian Revolution, etc.? Barney Bruchstein (talk) 13:01, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
What does the "Army" stand for here?
- It means that it is the part of the British Army located in the general area of the Rhine. Thus it's not an indication of size. Buckshot06 (talk) 20:00, 3 December 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on British Army of the Rhine. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150705211343/http://www.gulabin.com/armynavy/pdf/Army%20Commands%201900-2011.pdf to http://www.gulabin.com/armynavy/pdf/Army%20Commands%201900-2011.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070120165847/http://www.remuseum.org.uk:80/corpshistory/rem_corps_part18.htm to http://www.remuseum.org.uk/corpshistory/rem_corps_part18.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.