|WikiProject Economics||(Rated Start-class, Top-importance)|
Slang = Adjective
The slang section appears to be using the word as an adjective. I suggest the two sections (Adjective and Slang) be combined. Bharnish 01:34, 9 April 2006 (UTC)
- The two sections have been merged. Bharnish 12 May 2006
i'm dissapointed theres no Movie budget article, because i'd really like to get a good laugh at how these hollywood jokers spend 100,000,000 dollars on a 1:30 - 2:45 hour movie, also which movies were most expensive and least expensive along with success rates. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:39, 9 January 2007 (UTC).
Stick with the basics
This article could benefit from simple examples (in table form) of a family budget, government budget, and corporate budget. Other articles cover details. --SueHay 23:09, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
Why does the allocated money in an annual budget start at zero at the beginning of the cyle?18.104.22.168 15:40, 19 October 2007 (UTC)
I think there is an error.
Hi, My native language is french and I have never heard the word "bougette". This word is use in this sentence : "Budget (from french bougette) generally refers to a list of all planned expenses and revenues."
- what for a error????
- What do you mean with bougette? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:17, 19 May 2016 (UTC)
Introductory article on budget management
I've written an introductory article on budget management (Budget Management 101) that I thought would be useful for this Wikipedia page. I had added a link on the page in the External Links section, but it was removed by SiobhanHansa. Where would be an appropriate place to link to this article?—Preceding unsigned comment added by Pm by day (talk • contribs)
- Hi Pm by Day. Blogs are generally not appropriate on any Wikipedia article (see our external links guidelines for more on this). You can put links to your own articles on your user page if you like. -- SiobhanHansa 00:28, 27 August 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Budget. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130810055251/http://www.cimaglobal.com/Documents/ImportedDocuments/cig_tg_budgeting_mar08.pdf to http://www1.cimaglobal.com/Documents/ImportedDocuments/cig_tg_budgeting_mar08.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.