|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I created this page because I felt that the Braves constituted a separate team from the Clippers. If someone can clean up this page, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you. AmericanLeMans (talk) 23:20, 2 September 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose merger. It seems WP:NBA is slowly adding articles for defunct teams that relocate to another city. The Hornets, Grizzlies, Royals, and Nationals have separate articles. I don't see much reason why the Minneapolis Lakers, Kansas City Kings, New Orleans Jazz and the rest couldn't have separate articles as well. Patken4 (talk) 19:27, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose merger. There's more than enough information on this page to justify its inclusion, and it would just clutter the Clippers' page if it was added. --ChrisP2K5 (talk) 09:07, 28 July 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose. The Buffalo Braves didn't really have anything in common with the San Diego/Los Angeles Clippers; they had a different color scheme, were based in a totally different city, had different star players, etc. Blackjays1 (talk) 15:46, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
Possible vandalism of 1977–78 season section
I don't understand this statement: "The deal was brokered by NBA general counsel David Stern, who became the league's commissioner in 1 Following what would be the Braves' final season in Western New York, the NBA owners voted 21–1 to let the team relocate." I have the feeling that somebody may have accidentally deleted part of the sentence (the 1 being part of some year 19xx). In my free time I may go back through the history and see what I can find. Bob305 (talk) 00:40, 10 July 2013 (UTC)
- Found it here  from May 3, 2013. Assuming it was GF (inadvertent error). Bob305 (talk) 01:06, 10 July 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Buffalo Braves. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060524032124/http://www.databasebasketball.com/teams/teamscores.htm?tm=BUF&yr=1971&lg=N to http://www.databasebasketball.com/teams/teamscores.htm?tm=BUF&lg=N&yr=1971
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.