|WikiProject Ireland||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Suibne Geilt redirects here, but is not mentioned in the text. I have this Suibhne G. as the speaker of a 12th-century Irish lyric in Early Irish Lyrics, edited and translated by G. Murphy (Oxford 1956), pp. 138–141 (number 47). My feeling is that if I type in a phrase and am redirected to a page, the lead section should tell me why I'm there, or I should be redirected straight to the relevant section. Or at least the phrase should appear in the article. Cynwolfe (talk) 02:21, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, I had the exactly the same sentiments as Cynwolfe. So I added "Suibne Geilt" next to "Mad Sweeney" where it belongs.
- Another issue here was failure to recognize alt spellings ("Suibne" as opposed to "Suibhne" etc.) , so I did that as well.--Kiyoweap (talk) 18:30, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
The plot section seems to have two variant deaths-by-spear for Shuibhne... it would be great if an editor with more knowledge of which is told in which primary source could add that info! ‑‑mjgilsonT 17:08, 10 July 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Buile Shuibhne. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060109142035/http://www.fourthorder.org:80/id37.htm to http://www.fourthorder.org/id37.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.