|WikiProject Connecticut||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject National Register of Historic Places||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Photos and/or photo uploads are needed.
- HABS or HAER photos may be available for this site. Search HABS/HAER here
- NRHP photos linked in article, if labelled as NPS-owned and/or taken by NPS employee, would be public domain. Other photos in NRHP document may not be public domain however.
- New photos would be helpful.
I live not far from this area and would be willing to take some photos. I can't promise that I'll do it today, but this weekend I could probably get there. Chrissypan (talk) 13:47, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
As footnoted now in the article, the National Park Service has available an official National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination document (or perhaps it is the alternative document National Historic Landmark Nomination). For almost all National Historic Landmarks, these are on-line, but not for this one. It's a great source to use in developing the article. If anyone is willing, please go ahead and get yourself a free copy (send email request to nr_reference (at) nps.gov. Include your postal mail address, it will be sent by mail and u'd get it in a week or so.) doncram (talk) 23:50, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Buttolph-Williams House. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071002043155/http://tps.cr.nps.gov:80/nhl/detail.cfm?ResourceId=801&ResourceType=Building to http://tps.cr.nps.gov/nhl/detail.cfm?ResourceId=801&ResourceType=Building
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.