Talk:Cabell County, West Virginia
|WikiProject United States / Counties / West Virginia||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Wondering how to edit this U.S. County Entry?
The WikiProject U.S. Counties standards might help.
Clean-up on aisle 3!
Working on major revision
Yes, the formatting of this did need quite a bit of work. I moved most of the historical information to a separate article and reformatted the geography section to conform with Wikipedia standards. I'll be working on this as time permits but I think it's a step in the right direction. (And yes, I am originally from Cabell County.) :) BinaryTed 18:20, 22 December 2005 (UTC)
Orphaned references in Cabell County, West Virginia
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Cabell County, West Virginia's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "odod":
- From Lawrence County, Ohio: "Ohio County Profiles: Lawrence County" (PDF). Ohio Department of Development. Retrieved 2007-04-28.
- From Gallia County, Ohio: "Ohio County Profiles: Gallia County" (PDF). Ohio Department of Development. Retrieved 2007-04-28.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 23:31, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Cabell County, West Virginia. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110531210815/http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx to http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.