|WikiProject Wales||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject Trains / in UK||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|The route diagram template for this article can be found in Template:Cambrian Line.|
I've added a few details to the map, ie roads, rivers etc and will continue. Please message me if you have a problem with this as for a rural line the major road crossings, I feel are quite important. --Fuelboy 20:28, 2 April 2007 (UTC)
What about Black Rock station?
My 1974-vintage First Series 1:50,000 Ordnance Survey map of Dolgellau marks a BLACK ROCK STA a couple of miles east of Criccieth. This is not mentioned in the line diagram on this page; what was this station? 184.108.40.206 17:47, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, never mind - it was Black Rock railway station. For some reason the page didn't come up the first time I tried that; maybe I'd mistyped the name. 220.127.116.11 17:49, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
The section Cambrian Line#Line upgrade could do with some refs. There's definitely something in The Railway Magazine for June 2011, but I've lent my copy out for a few days. --Redrose64 (talk) 12:12, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
- Apparently the replacement of Pont Briwet is unlikely to be complete before autumn 2014, so I have updated the ETA the line. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:58, 5 August 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Cambrian Line. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120325133205/http://www.signalling-train-control.com/upload/pages/Day11130_Peter_Leppard.pdf to http://www.signalling-train-control.com/upload/pages/Day11130_Peter_Leppard.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090107054004/http://www.saveseverntunnel.co.uk/timetable-08/Arriva%20Dec%2008%20-%20May%202009%20Draft%20Timetable%20Major%20Changes%20Poster%20-%20Dec%202008_3.pdf to http://www.saveseverntunnel.co.uk/timetable-08/Arriva%20Dec%2008%20-%20May%202009%20Draft%20Timetable%20Major%20Changes%20Poster%20-%20Dec%202008_3.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070129103242/http://sarpa.info:80/articles.html to http://sarpa.info/articles.html#newsletter1
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.