- More information on his personal life.
At the end of the first paragraph, Caninflas is refered to ar "Reyes". In Spanish custom, his proper surname is "Moreno", that being his father's surname. This is followed by his mother's surname of "Reyes". In English custom, "Reyes" would precede "Moreno", hence the confusion.220.127.116.11 02:58, 30 June 2007 (UTC)
- In his biography, it says that his parents had eight children, then lists eight names. I could not find any reference to verify whether it should be "eight other children" or if the list of siblings should actually only be seven children plus Mario.
- Why can't his son just be called Jr.?????? It the same name!!!
More context on Miguel del Río, to explain relevance on his remarks
- More information on "Cantinflas and the Chaos of Mexican Modernity"
- Allow awards and honors section to flow well
- Early professional life,
such as training in circus skills
- Discuss origin of "Cantinflas" character: the pelado, tavern humor, popular theatre, the development of the pelado into a stock character in the carpa, Chupamirto, and finally Moreno and his stage- and screenwriters.
- Discuss overlap, conflation, and differences between the character Cantinflas and the actor Moreno.
- Correct errors, such as grew up in the Tepito barrio, performed in "the circus", and studied law/medicine.
- Discuss association with and importance of Tepito barrio.
- Discuss leadership of SPTC/union involvement.
- Discuss ANDA conflict that involved the President of Mexico
- Discuss contemporary criticism.
- Discuss portrayal of masculine gender.
- CHECK WHERE HE MADE HIS DEBUT, AS IT DIRECTS USERS TO FOLIES BEREGERES IN PARIS