Talk:Caption (comics convention)
|WikiProject Comics / British||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject England||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Caption (comics convention) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
Just thinking aloud
- Caption is a yearly convention held in Oxford since 1992. Each event offers panels and workshops related to small press comics along with the opportunity to buy and sell them. Caption was also a zine-cum-APA devoted to small press comics edited by Jenni Scott that ran from 1992 to 1998.
- Add it in. The entry needs expanding. (Emperor 14:04, 2 February 2007 (UTC))
- Date of Caption 1992
I'm pretty sure the first event was in January, only moving to August in 1993; couldn't find a way to rephrase that sentence though... —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:45, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, the first event was indeed in Jan. I've rephrased it but this whole article needs more work in any case. Jenniscott (talk) 09:57, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Caption (comics convention). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070426025939/http://caption.org:80/1994/caption94-mention.txt to http://caption.org/1994/caption94-mention.txt
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070421184846/http://caption.org:80/1998/jenni-report.html to http://caption.org/1998/jenni-report.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.