Talk:Carbon capture and storage (timeline)
|WikiProject Environment / Climate change|
I added some references, but many of the items listed here appear to be cut-and-pasted from news releases. It's not so much so that a little re-editing couldn't make them kosher, but that is work that should be done. Tim Pierce (talk) 19:01, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
Point of View (unintended?)?
It seems that this time line mainly deals with positive statements by industry and government and includes very few references to significant events or announcements that indicate the problems with CCS. I will endeavour to include some over time.dinghy (talk) 06:03, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 9 external links on Carbon capture and storage (timeline). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110707015238/http://www.greengen.com.cn/en/developmentplan_01.htm to http://www.greengen.com.cn/en/developmentplan_01.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120129020323/http://www.carboncapturejournal.com:80/links.php to http://www.carboncapturejournal.com/links.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120220005510/http://www.carboncapturejournal.com/advertise.php to http://www.carboncapturejournal.com/advertise.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110605120810/http://www.csiro.au/news/PCCPartnershipsigned.html to http://www.csiro.au/news/PCCPartnershipsigned.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120220005451/http://naccsa.org/about_us.html to http://naccsa.org/about_us.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120218231311/http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=2012968&contentId=7035159 to http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=2012968&contentId=7035159
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120823114123/http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle.do?categoryId=9011368&contentId=7025852 to http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle.do?categoryId=9011368&contentId=7025852
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120718031534/http://recopol.nitg.tno.nl:80/index.shtml to http://recopol.nitg.tno.nl/index.shtml
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090115205556/http://www.thisisreality.org:80/ to http://www.ThisIsReality.org
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.