Talk:Cardiff city centre
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Proposed merge with St. Mary Street/High Street
I disagree with the proposed merger. St. Mary Street/High Street is one of the most important streets in Cardiff, along with Queen Street. It has plenty of history and with more edits I'm sure it could be a very useful article all by itself. Seth Whales (talk) 21:40, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
If anyone is in Cardiff city centre, please try and take some photos. There is a lot of information missing from this article and no decent photos showing important areas of the city. Thank you. Welshleprechaun (talk) 14:14, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- The images at Geograph can be imported and used - unfortunately I won't be able do it myself for a few weeks as my PC has died, but anyone else can have a go! Ghmyrtle (talk) 11:42, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
- Though generally references have been added in the article since 2009 (and the headline 'refimprove' box could be removed), there are large Sections that have no references at all - maybe a refimprove box could be added, instead, to the rogue Sections? Sionk (talk) 15:30, 9 October 2011 (UTC)
Comprehensive and Accurate
- From what point are we taking the city centre's history? From 1905 when city status was granted? I was about to add something about the medieval town walls, but maybe that will be a duplication to the main Cardiff article. Sionk (talk) 01:57, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
Broad and Accessible
Proposed move back to Cardiff city centre
I propose to move the article back to Cardiff city centre. Cardiff city centre is a general term for the centre of Cardiff with no exact borders. This is the same for Leeds city centre and Manchester city centre, where it is description of the area and not the actual name. Please indicate if you support or oppose. Seth Whales (talk) 19:58, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Cardiff city centre. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120805204441/http://www.cardiff.gov.uk/content.asp?nav=2868%2C2964%2C4981&parent_directory_id=2865 to http://www.cardiff.gov.uk/content.asp?nav=2868%2C2964%2C4981&parent_directory_id=2865
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.