Talk:Careers Scotland Space School
|This page was nominated for deletion on 16 August 2007. The result of the discussion was keep.|
|Careers Scotland Space School received a peer review by Wikipedia editors, which is now archived. It may contain ideas you can use to improve this article.|
|WikiProject Scotland||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I have uploaded the Careers-Scotland Scottish Space School Logo, however I am not sure if it is OK for me to use it. Can I possibly have some help for determining this, by other users. Thank you.—Preceding unsigned comment added by Toepoke (talk • contribs)
- I have now fixed the licence - if you click on the image you can see what needs to be done. TerriersFan 15:43, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:SSSLOGO SM.gif
Image:SSSLOGO SM.gif is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
The comment(s) below were originally left at several discussions in past years, these subpages are now deprecated. The comments may be irrelevant or outdated; if so, please feel free to remove this section., and are posted here for posterity. Following
This is a world leading programme of great importance to Scottish people.
Last edited at 14:06, 20 February 2009 (UTC). Substituted at 10:53, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Careers Scotland Space School. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070825121425/http://www.scottish.parliament.uk:80/nmCentre/news/news-06/pa06-065.htm to http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/nmCentre/news/news-06/pa06-065.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090331081213/http://www.scottish.parliament.uk:80/nmCentre/news/news-06/pa06-093.htm to http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/nmCentre/news/news-06/pa06-093.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070929093150/http://www.clarkeawards.org/2006awards/2006winners/2006winners.html to http://www.clarkeawards.org/2006awards/2006winners/2006winners.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.