|WikiProject Missouri||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Cities||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
This is ridiculous.
I'm moving this content here until it can be Non-touristy
Try out the Burger Bar and the Dairy Maid. A wonderful place to grab some cheap grub and meet your future wife/husband. Contributed by Liberti Tietjens.
Be sure and visit the newly refurbished Town Square and try a meal at The Main Street Cafe or Time-out Grill. Both offer a glimpse into the local culture with menus featuring homecooking and comfort foods. Contributed by B. Madden
The pizza hut is oh so delightful. So if youre looking for a night out on the town with your sweetheart its the place to go. No tie required.
Life in Carrollton
Life in Carrollton is simple, laid back and carefree. The people of Carrollton have a warm embrace and feel to them. I enjoy visiting Carrollton every July 4th for their annual exercises and concert. They also have a wonderful holiday parade, high school musical and fall festival. The county fair is superb, you should take the wife and kids to it sometime. Most of the families are richer families.
Carrollton High School: Bullying, in my opinion, at the Carrollton High School is an out-of-control situation but thats what he gets for being a creepy little nerd. If you are moving school-age children to the Carrollton School District, please find out some things about the district BEFORE you relocate. I wish I would have. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 13:15, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- Now, This is some seriously poorly written encyclopedia article. But it looks better now that those sections are out. Maybe just a list of Places to eat, and a section on local culture. See Seattle for an example of a good city article. I'll try and fix what I can, but I really don't have time for this. Floydzamarripa 00:12, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on Carrollton, Missouri. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6HQu4Spqa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fpopest%2Fdata%2Fcities%2Ftotals%2F2012%2FSUB-EST2012.html to http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2012/SUB-EST2012.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110531210815/http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx to http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/699nOulzi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fgeo%2Fwww%2Fgazetteer%2Ffiles%2FGaz_places_national.txt to http://www.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/files/Gaz_places_national.txt
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://shsmo.org/manuscripts/ramsay/ramsay_carroll.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.