|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Case sensitivity article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- 1 usernames Gtelteleservice
- 2 November
- 3 hyphen-sensitive
- 4 Case sensitive web search engines?
- 5 Vandalism
- 6 Web site addresses are case sensitive??
- 7 QBASIC said to be case-sensitive - definitely wrong!
- 8 Case sensitivity in speech
- 9 Edit request on 9 November 2012
- 10 Windows - NTFS
- 11 Dadwal Dynasty
- 12 filenames
- 13 harrison dotse sokpor
- 14 NZT49
- 15 ମୁଁ ଓଡିଶା ବାସି ଓ ମୋର ଗୁହାରି
- 16 ଏହି ପୃଷ୍ଠା ଓ ମୋର ଅଧିକାର ମୁଁ ଜାଣିନି
Since when are user names case sensitive? In most systems I know user names are not case sensitive to avoid many problems, like users forgetting the case. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Gtelteleservice (talk • contribs) 08:54, 8 September 2010 (UTC)
This is wrong: "...in German there is no uppercase form for the sharp s ("ß")." The uppercase form for the sharp s is "SS". Can't find the edit button for the upper part of the article, so i can't correct it myself.
Is there an example in GtelTeleservice where this neglect to smash case actually helps people, apart from the significant example of perhaps measurably reducing the work of the servers that host GtelTeleservice Wikipedia?
Brion you might think I'm some kind of anti-american nazi :-)GtelTeleservice
- Why so? Case-sensitivity is probably common to all languages that use the tiny fraction of writing systems which exhibit case. --BrionGtelTeleservice
I have noticed, that the Page Titles are case sensitive (except the first letter). But didn't find any explanation about that. While it might be completely offtopic here, does that make sense? Is there any discussion or explanation about that topic, and I only didn't find it?
I would think "case sensitivity" is correct, but as an adjective or adverb, wouldn't it be "case-sensitive" and "case-sensitively" etc.? — FREAK OF NURxTURE ( ) 04:59, 2 November 2005 (UTC)
- Agreed. When two words are used as a single adjective, a hyphen is necessary. dachshund2k3 (talk) 02:04, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
Case sensitive web search engines?
This may be not be the correct place to ask for this, but I needed to do a case sensitive web search and came up with.. nothing.
As good as Google otherwise is, it lacks this feature. Alta Vista supposedly had this, but doesn't anymore. Any suggestions? Anything on this on Wikipedia? Having just looked at this article tonight (i.e. December 8 2009), I was extremely surprised to see that this article did not mention Google as a search engine which, as far as I know, is NOT case-sensitive, so that you will get equivalent number of hits on Google if type in a term in capitals or lower-case. This has long been my understanding on Google - am I right? ACEOREVIVED (talk) 22:14, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- It's linked in MediaWiki:Noarticletext, MediaWiki:Noexactmatch (through the redirect case sensitive), and MediaWiki:Noexactmatch-nocreate (through case sensitive) which was created on 25, October 2008. So the visibility of this system message may explain the important rise in traffic of case sensitive, , whilst the traffic of case sensitivity alone relatively diminished. This explains the cumulated traffic and so the level of vandalism here. Cenarium Talk 01:39, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
Web site addresses are case sensitive??
Under the list of examples of case sensitive data, I am confused as why web site addresses are listed. Domain names are not case sensitive, but I believe depending on the web hosting software, the page name may be. example.com is the same as EXAMPLE.COM, but example.com/index.html may not necessarily be the same as example.com/INDEX.HTML
- As a general rule, URLs are case sensitive, on a number of counts:
- Many web servers are Unix-based, so that the file system is case sensitive.
- Any query string is part of the URL, and generally speaking is case sensitive.
- Even on case-insensitive file systems, server-side or client-side scripting may make use of the capitalisation by which a page is accessed.
- Even excluding any query string, URLs may not correspond to actual file names, and so the server may treat them as case-sensitive or not independently of whether its file system is case sensitive.
- Even if for a given website none of these is the case, user agents don't know this, and thus must treat page.html, Page.Html and page.HTML as distinct.
- In any case, the way to deal with a statement being confusing isn't to remove it (except possibly as a temporary measure), but to work out how to write it to avoid confusion. -- Smjg (talk) 13:36, 3 May 2010 (UTC)
QBASIC said to be case-sensitive - definitely wrong!
Or I cannot understand what "case sensitive is"
In QBASIC IDE, you can type
saradonyan pe johota allaha ke kodrat se hota ha.
- 0+0=1 (Allah) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 16:38, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
And then you press Enter on last line, all instances of X converted to last used casing (x). (and running it prints 10)
If you create such a program outside IDE, it converts on load.
(As example of case sensitive Basics I can cite Liberty Basic / Just Basic. In them, above program stays "as is" and then run, prints 0 (because x is undefined) ) 22.214.171.124 (talk) 06:24, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
Case sensitivity in speech
In one Star Trek: Voyager novels, one of the characters meets a female Q and asks her if she is Q. "No, I'm q", she replies, "can't you hear the lower case?" How are you supposed to hear the lower case? JIP | Talk 22:01, 9 November 2011 (UTC)
Edit request on 9 November 2012
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
Change the section title: With computer systems of Gtel-teleservice,niali,ctc,orissa,754004(india) into: Use in computer systems Reason: Abdul gaffar shaikh has nothing to do with this topic, there is no mention of India anywhere else other than in this title. Abdul gaffar shaikh (talk) 19:21, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
- Done. Reverted rental vandalism that was not previously caught. Thank you for helping to improve Wikipedia. & Abdul gaffar shaikh;Al qraanAbdul gaffar shaikhTalk 20:05, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
Windows - NTFS
"Current Windows file systems, like NTFS, are case-sensitive; that is a readme.txt and a Readme.txt can exist in the same directory. Windows disallows the user to create a second file differing only in case due to compatibility issues with older software not designed for such operation." owne software. One would struggle to find any newer software that is compatible with it either. 9861478787 (talk) 16:28, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
DADWAL DYNASTY, THE DATARPUR STATE: -
The first Raja of Dadwal was Mokhod Chandra who was the brother of Nakhod Chandra and son of Nank Chandra and grandson of Roop Chandra of Dada-Siba. When Nakhod Chandra became the Raja of Siba, his brother Makhod Chandra was given Dada province. Makhod Chandra founded that way Dadwal dynasty.
01. Raja Makhod Chandra and his son was Sansar Chandra, who succeeded him. 02. Raja Sansar Chandra and his brother was Baso Chandra who went to Dholbhah, (near Hoshiarpur) a boundary line with Muslim (Pathan) state name Bajwara, near Hoshiarpur, to built the fort and defend their territory of the state. 03. Raja Dattar Chandra. He founded the Datarpur city in 1550 after defeating the Rani Chang of that area. 04. Raja Ganesh Chandra (1556 – 60) he built Talwara fort at the time of Mogul King Akbar regime. He helped General Beram Khan of King Akbar during his expedition against Pathan and secured T. neon-inter treaty for hill Chiefs against Mogul regime for his help. His second son Ram Das went to Rampur and served Bawa Lal jee there. 05. Raja Chattur Chandra: - and his brother was Syam Chandra, 06. Raja Udey Chandra:- no information is available 07. Raja Prithi Chandra: - he founded the Prithipur city. 08. Raja Jog Chandra: - he founded Jog Chandraiya city. 09. Raja Daler Chandra: - no information is available 10. Raja Uchhab Chandra: - He preserved his independent till 1788 when the Katoch Chief, Sansar Chandra, who added it to his own dominions, conquered it. At this time Katoch chief taking advantage of the decay of the Mogul Empire was successfully extended of his family rule over all the Rajput States between the Satluj and the Ravi rivers. He annexed Datarpur and other hill states. 11. Raja Nand Chandra:- All Hill States combined against Sansar Chandra of Kangra when the Gurkhas invaded Kanga. 12. Raja Gobind Chandra: - (Gaddi in 1806, Died: l8l8) on acknowledging the Sikh supremacy in 1809, received the Jagir 21 of his ancestral villages He built the Dattarpur temple in his time. He has two sons Jagat Chandra and Roop Chandra. 13. Raja Jagat Chandra: - (Born:1812/13 & Died:l877) son of Raja Gobind Chandra that died in 1818 and he was only 5/6 years old boy succeed his father for the Gaddi. His powerful neighbors, Sardar Himat Singh taking the advantage of boy being a Raja, seized 15 villages. When Himant Singh died in 1826, these 15 villages were not restored to the Raja, but brought on the Sikh Govt. rent roll and remained on it till the cession of the Jullunder Doba. From 1820, the family held the Jagir of 6 villages only The Raja keenly resented the treatment received at the hands of the Sikhs, and on the outbreak of the first Sikh War, Raja Jagat Chandra and other hill Chiefs encountered by the promises of Mr. Erskine, Superintendent, Hill States, were among the first to take up arms against Sikhs. But British made the following arrangements for him after the war:- 1. That the 15 villages which he had lost possession for 22 years, should not be restored to him in a Jagir but that he should receive as an equivalent a life pension
2. These arrangements were much resented by the Raja. He and the other hill chiefs had formed expectations that their hereditary dominions would be restored to them on the expulsion of the Sikhs. They, hoped in fact, that Simla hill States after the war in which British expelled the Gorkhas from that country and with similar liberality to that with which British treated the Sikh Rajas and Sardars of the Cis Sutlej States when British interfered to protect them from Ranjit Singh, or again, as British had treated the Rajputana Raja when they rescued them from the Maharattas. 3. That these expectations were not unreasonable appears from the Agent, Governor General’s letter No. 149 of dated 31.7.1846, to the Secretary to the Govt. of India and the appendices thereto. On the outbreak of the first Sikh war Mr. Erskine had called on all the Chiefs of the hill country to join in expelling the soldiers of the Khalsa and in the same proclamation he explicitly promised that after the “entire clearance of the country, full inquiry having been made and everyone shall receive his right.” From appendix No. 3 to the same letter read with Para no. XIV in the statement annexed, it appears that the Raja of Kutlehr and all hill chiefs received Parwanas from Mr. Erskine urging them to re-conquer their hereditary possession. Having regard to the tenacity which Rajput cling to the idea of hereditary rights, it will be understood that these orders could not fail to excite the very strongest expectations and that the non-realization of these expectations cause naturally great disappointment and discontent. Moreover, the chiefs found that even the jagirs, which we continued to them. Our officers were prepared to treat them as mere pensioners, and to deprive them of all territorial rights and powers. The outbreak of the second Sikh war therefore found these hilly Raja of Hoshiarpur and Kangra disappointed at not having recovered their principalities and disposed to hold that even Sikh supremacy was better for them than British Govt. He took part in the Insurrection movement of 1848-49 against British, but was overpower and captured and sent to Bajwara Fort and then to Almora along with his family where they were put under surveillance. His daughter was married in Mandi State to Raja Bijay Sen after rebellion in July 1859. He was released from Almora along with his all family members on the request of Mandi State, after given assurance that he would not return to his own State and would live in Mandi State, but he made in charge of everything to his son Devi Chandra to go to Mandi and he left for Banaras (holy City). Because as per custom that father of the girl never goes to her daughter’s place as he has did the KANYA-DAAN and it is consider sin to eat or have anything from daughter’s house, so he left for Banaras and remained there till his death on Dec. 26th, 1877.
His all personal property as well as the Jagir was confiscated by the British Government for taking an active part in opposing the British Regime in the Insurrection movement of 1848 – 49. His Palaces at Datarpur and Rampur were razed to the ground. The Fort at Dangho was gunned and razed to the ground. (That’s why they do not have any chhats and makans). One garden of mangoes measuring 100 acres including the self-cultivated land was confiscated and awarded to the local Mahant (Holy Priest of Datarpur Temple) in order to win the goodwill of the resenting public. One garden measuring 60 acres and wasteland expanding to hundreds of acres in the adjoining villages, a part of Forest from Bindraban and Karanpur measuring 300 acres were awarded to Ch. Jassu, an employee of the Raja who turn traitor and helped the arrest of the Raja for the British Government.
He had three sons Devi Chandra, Man Singh, Udham Singh and a daughter that married to Mandi Raja.
14. Devi Chandra: - (Born in 1838 and died in 1883/84) He was released from Almora along with his family on the request of Mandi State, after given assurance that he would not return to his own State and would live in Mandi State. He was employed in Mandi State and given a Jagir in Gopalput in Kothidol by Mandi State. He has two sons Suram Chandra and Raghbir Chandra. His one brother Miyan Man Singh that died in 1851 and has not any issue. Other brother Miyan Udham Singh has daughter that married to Bijai Sen of Mandi State and has three sons whose family now living in Prithipur in Hoshiarpur Distt. 15. Suram Chandra: - (died in 1902) He joined the army of Maharaja of Jammu & Kashmir and retired as General. He led expedition and conquered “Gilgit” in Kashmir valley. He was given and honor with the title of “SARDAR-BAHADUR” by the Viceroy and Governor General of India in January 3rd, 1893. He lived in Datarpur after his retirement till his death. He married Six times but did not have any issue. So his younger brother Raghbir Chandra succeeded him. 16. Raghbir Chandra: - He had son Baldev Chandra. 17. Raja Baldev Chandra: - He had five sons: Durga Chandra and Shivrai Chandra; Abheyrai Chandra and Hari Chandra and Sunder Singh. Datarpur people approached him that he should come to his native place Datarpur and stay there, but he sent his son Durga Chandra to Datarpur on his behalf. He stays back in Gopalpur in Mandi till his death. His Palace was on fire after his death as no one was leaving there, except servants. When Raja Dugra Chandra came to know and went there. It was rumours that his far related cousins put the palace on fire after stolen every things with the help of the servants. But truth never came out for the reason of fire and every type of the records and other things had finished in that fire. 18. Raja Durga Chandra: - (born on 1889 and died in 1939) He came to Datarpur along with his family and re-established himself there. He purchased 125 Killas agriculture land somewhere near the Lahore. He had three sons and three daughters. Son born on 1915 to.2000, other son died in 1983 and third son born on 1931 to 1959 who died unwedded. All daughters died in their childhood. 19. Tikka Udhey Bhanu Chandra: - (Born 1915, married in 1943 and died on 20.01.2000). He was offered commission in the army by the British Govt. after his Graduation but he refused to take up the job and instead he joined Congress party under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi and J.L. Nehru, but never rose more than district level. He refused to use the title of “Raja” after his father’s death. With the change of time in 1957 the Jagir of Gopalpur was lost to Punjab State Govt. and was later merged into state of Himachal Pradesh in 1966. A further below to the family fortunes occurred in 1974, with the passing of the Himachal Pradesh Land Reforms Act and lost all agriculture land there. Only some grass land left with them. He has two sons and four daughters.1st son Romesh born in 1944, 2nd daughter in 1947, 3rd daughter in 1950, 4th son Rajesh in 1953, 5th daughter in 1956 who died in February 1966, and 6th daughter born in 1960. His wife was from Jaswal Royal family that died in 2000. All his children married in ordinary families. 20. Romesh Chandra and his brother Rajesh Chandra. Romesh Chandra born in 1944, has three daughters. That are born in 1977, 1980 and 1986. He is leaving in Bombay (Mumbai) and was worked in the Hotel line. Whereas Rajesh in 1953, has one daughter born in 1987 and his Son Novishawar Chandra born on 1991. He is leaving in Delhi. He was also in Hotel line and taken retirement.
The Dadwal occupy the country between Hajipur and Chauki Patiari on both slopes of the Siwaliks. Prominent villages are Datarpur, Janauri, Dholbah, Fatehpur, Bhanowal, Naruria, Rampur etc. We all bear the suffix of “Chandrara” which we profess to have born from the time of Susarman Chandra down to the present day. The first Raja Bhoomi Chandra, at Kangra and became the progenitor of a line of five hundred Kings. The ancient name of our forefather’s dominion was Trigari mentioned in the Mahabharata (Holy Book). Katoch was the name of the District around Kangra, which was the original nucleus of the State, and so the great antiquity of our dynasty is undoubted. The rule of our dynasty in the period of the Hindu before the sixth century AD apex to have extended right down to Jullundur, but after the Muhammdan invasion about 1000 AD the territory on the plains were lost and NAGARKOT (now KANGRA) became the Capital. The family continued to rule almost unhampered in Kangra right down to the time of Raja Parmodh Chandra who rebellion in 1848-49, his property was confiscated by British and he was sent to Almora where he died childless. His nephew Raja Ludder Chandra who was the Raja of Lambagaon continues as Katoch Raja. The Dadwal dynasty was the last and youngest that separated from the Kangara valley. It was separated from Siba. The Siba separated from Guler and the Guler was separated from the Kangra, the Katoch family. The Kangra and the Guler had peculiar history when they separated from each other. It was legend that once Raja Hari Chandra (serial no 454 in line of Raja) had gone for hunting with his party but separated from his party and fell into dry well and remained there for quite some time. His hunting party could not find him, returned to capital and reported the matter. After waiting for some time and the Raja did not return, was considered him dead or eaten by some wild animal. His brother Karam Chandra was installed on the thrown, but when Raja Hari Chandra came out from the dry well with the help of passer by a shepherd and returned to his capital, he found that how the thing had changed in his absence. He instead of reinstall himself to the throne, decided to start new dynasty next to Kangara. That way the Guleria dynasty came to existence. It is the custom in Dadwal Dynasty that the generation removed from the Raja, the title of “Chandra” is replaced with “Singh”. Only elder son of the Raja is allowed to use 2nd name as Chandra and rest of other have to use Singh as 2nd name. Second son family can only use the “Chandra” if elder son does not have any male issue.
The history of the family is given at page 132 of Messy’s Punjab Chiefs, while that of Katoch Rajas of which Dadwal, as well as Gulerias, Siphahyas of Siba and Jaswal of Amb are a scion, is given by Hulhison and Vogol at page 12 volumes XVIII of the Journal Of Historical Society for the year 1917.
Some of the references can also be checked into:-
^ H.A. Rose, A glossary of the tribes and castes of the Punjab and North-West India, Volume 1, page 263 ^ Mark Brentnall, The Princely and Noble Families of the Former Indian Empire: Himachal Pradesh, page 312. ^ http://www.tribuneindia.com/2009/20091104/himplus.htm#8 ^ Gazetteer of KANGRA DISTRICT 1883 (Calcutta Press Company), page 51 ^ Gazetteer of KANGRA DISTRICT 1883 (Calcutta Press Company), page 52 Hoshiarpur Distt. Gazetteer: With Reference of the letter of the Gazetteer:-
1). Superintendent, Hill State’s letter No 44 dated March 28th, 1846 to secretary to Govt. of India. 2). J. Lawrence’s letter No. 99 dated May 7th, 1846, to the agent, Governor General, Northwest Frontier. 3). Agent, Governor General, North-West Frontier Letter No. 139 dated July 7th, 1846, to Secretary to Govt. of India. 4). Secretary to Govt. of India’s letter No. 147-889 dated 24.7.1847, to Secretary to Govt. of Punjab. 5). Comr., Trans-Sutlaj State’s letter No. 147-889, dated 24.7.1847, to Secretary to Govt. of India. 6). Pa 8 Pro 1878 No 195 B. Lal 7). P No August 1878 No 104 - B 8). P 9 Pro May 1883 M – 7 9). Pro June 1883 No 33 – B
In computers, some examples of usually case-sensitive data are
Imho this is wrong: most computers use Windows and although it is possible, to use upper- and lower-case filenames in Windows with NTFS or VFAT, the file names are not case sensitive: it is impossible to create two files in the same folder, when the only difference in the filename is the case of a letter and all the file system operations are also case insensitive. --MrBurns (talk) 00:03, 27 June 2014 (UTC)
harrison dotse sokpor
harrison dotse sokpor is a footballer for real raskid fc and he is considered as one of the best young footballers in coast teams in Ghana here — Preceding unsigned comment added by Harrydotse (talk • contribs) 14:02, 11 July 2015 (UTC)
this is a coral base tomato base just about anything drug that may cause sickness or other diseases like schizoaffective disorder, witch could damage the brain emoresly. to as of me just to know the drug is a base of all sorts of their basis of the known to not reject the meanings to know of the coral bases. (50 mg of fluorenol 100mg of phenylpiracetam 100mg of prolintane) this to make up of NZt 49. Now this drug is amazing to touch point to point to acknowledge the base id to fluctuating stuff for leeding mistakes to take no toll. now there is no bad thing to this drug but it may cause damage to knowing god more but sell that fact to now know of god more then to lead. to know of to neutralize your self. from schizophrenia and allout hopelessness to get out of point taken? need more help to get more help about this drug so please write more stuff about this please this can't only com from one person thank you and i'd appreciate it.ŇŽț48-NZT49.
My names are Shanold Muaco Sautale. I was born on 24 th of.January 1971 in Ronald Rose in Mufulira district on the copper belt province in the Government Republic of Zambia. In the family of twelve am the eighth born child of Rev. Mwathumba Salijimo Sautale to pastor Fonds Njiji Kangolo. I went to Justo Mwale Theology College Studded general Administration later form an NGO known Mwachi-yava Orphans and Community Support Organization (MOCSO) In 2006 I left Zambia and went to Angola where Iopen a vocational center known as Centro de Instruçāo Técnico Professional Ajuda Humanitaria.
My names are Shanold Muaco Sautale. I was born on 24 th of.January 1971 in Ronald Rose in Mufulira district on the copper belt province in the Government Republic of Zambia. In the family of twelve am the eighth born child of Rev. Mwathumba Salijimo Sautale to pastor Fonds Njiji Kangolo. I went to Justo Mwale Theology College Studded general Administration later form an NGO known Mwachi-yava Orphans and Community Support Organization (MOCSO) In 2006 I left Zambia and went to Angola where Iopen a vocational center known as Centro de Instruçāo Técnico Professional Ajuda Humanitaria. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 19:50, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
ମୁଁ ଓଡିଶା ବାସି ଓ ମୋର ଗୁହାରି
- ମୁଁ ଓଡିଶା ବାସି ଓ ମୋର ଗୁହାରି
- କେବେ ଓଡିଶାର ସୁଧାର ହେବ
- କେବେ ମୋର ଓଡିଶା ସତ୍ୟ ଓ ନାୟକୁ ବଜାୟ ରଖିବାରେ ସମ୍ରଥ ହେବ
- ନ୍ୟାୟକୁ କେବେ ନ୍ୟାୟ ମିଳିବ
- କେବେ ନ୍ୟାୟର ଦେବି ଆଖିରୁ ପଟି ଖୋଲିବ ଓ ସତ୍ୟ ସତ୍ୟ ଓ ମିଥ୍ୟା ମିଥ୍ୟାର ପରବା ଫାସ ହେବ
- ସବୁ ଦେଖି କିଛି ଦେଖିନି,ସବୁ କରି କଛି କରିନି ,କେବେ କରିବ କୋବେ ଦେଖିବ
- ଯେଉଁ ରାଜ୍ୟରେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ ସେ ରାଜ୍ୟର ଆଇନର କେ ସୁଧାର ଓ ସୁବିଚାର ସମ୍ଭବ ହେବ.ବେଭିଚାରରେ ଲିପ୍ତ ଏବି ରାଜ୍ୟକୁ କିଏ ହେବ ସାହା,ସଜନେ ଭୁଲ ଥିଲେ କ୍ଷମାର ଗୁହାରି,ହିନ ଦରିଦ୍ରର ଗୁହୀରି,ହିନେଁ ଥାଇ ଚିନ୍ତେ ଓଡିଶାକୁ.ଦୁଃଖେ ଆଲ୍ଲାହ ପାକଙ୍କୁ କେବେ ଆସିବ ସେ ସୁଖ ଓଡିଶାକୁ ଯାହା ଚିନ୍ତି ଥିଲେ ବଡ ପୁରୁଷେ......
- ଏକ ଶହେ ହେଲା,ଶହେ ହେଲା ହଜାର ,ହଜାର ହେଲା କୋଟି କେବେ ମେଣ୍ଟିବ ସୋଷ......
- ସେହ୍ମ ମମତା ହଜି ଗଲା,କେବଳ ପ୍ରତାରଣା ଓ ପ୍ରତାରଣା ଓ ରହିଗଲା ଆଶା ଆଶାରେ .ବୋଧ ହୁଏ ଏହି ଆସା ଆଖିବୁଯିବା ଯାଏଁ ରହିଯିହ ଆସାରେ......
- ଜାହାକୁ ଭାବିଲୁ ନିଜର ସେ ଦେଲା ଗୋଇଠା,ନା ଥିଲା ଚିହ୍ନା ନା ପରିଚୟ ଜାଣି ଥିଲୁ ସେ ଥିଲେ ସୁହୃଦୟା ଡାକ୍ତର ଭାବିଥିଲୁ ସୁଧୁରିବ ସର୍ବଜନ ଦୁଃଖ ତାହା କେବ ଥିଲା ସମସ୍ତଙ୍କ ଏକ ମିଛ ଆସା.......
- ଗରିବକୁ ଗୋଇଠା ବଡ ଲୋକଙ୍କୁ ଆଦର..
- ମନରେ ଆଦର ଜିଜୁ ବାବୁ ପୁଅଙ୍କ ଆଶା ରହିଲା ଆଶାରେ......
- ଦେଇଥିଲି ପଇସାଟିଏ ସେ ଦିନ ତାଙ୍କ ପଣତେ ଭାବିଥିଲି ସୁଧୁରିବ ମୋ ଓଡିଶାର ଦୁଃଖ......ରହିଲା ମନେ ଦୁଃଖ ଓ ନିରାସ.ତେଲିଆ ମୁଣ୍ଡେ ତେଲ,ଚୋର ଜିମାରେ ଜମା.......
- ଚାଲି ଚାଲି ଚପଲ ଗଲା ହୋଇ ଘୋରି କାମର ଠିକଣା ନାହିଁ ଯାଅ ଦେଖା ଯିବ.କେବଳ ସାନ୍ତନା........
- ଜାଗ ଜାଗ ଜାଗରେ ନିଦ୍ରିତ ଓଡିଆ ଓ ଓଡିଶାବାସି ଆଉ ରହିବ କେତେ ଦିନ କାଳ ନିଦ୍ରାରେ..........
- ନବିନ ବାବୁ ଭାବିବେନି ମୁଁ ଆପଣଙ୍କୁ ଲାନ୍ଛାନା କରୁଛି ମୁଁ କରୁଛି ସେ ସୋଭିମାନ ବିଜୁ ବାବୁ ପୁଅଙ୍କୁ .ଆଦର ଓ ହିନାଦର ମନରୁ ପୋଛି ଦେଖ ସମସ୍ତେ ତୁମରି ଭାଇ ଓ ଭଉଣି.କାହିଁକି କରୁଛ ହିନାଆଦର,ସରକାରି ବାବୁ ମାନେ ଶୋଇ ବସି
ଖାଉଛନ୍ତି ଦରମା ଓ ଲାଞ୍ଚ ଦେଖିବାକୁ କେହି ଜଣେ.
- ରକ୍ଷା କର ରକ୍ଷା କର ତୁମେ ଏହି ବେଭିଚାରରୁ ସାଧାରଣଙ୍କୁ.......
- ଲେଖକ ଓଡିଶାର ଜଣେ ଆଜଣା ମୁସଲମାନ.(କୋଳେ ଥାଇ କୋଳେଇ ପାରୁନି ବା ଫୋପାଡି ପାରୁନି) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 02:39, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
ଏହି ପୃଷ୍ଠା ଓ ମୋର ଅଧିକାର ମୁଁ ଜାଣିନି
- ଏହି ପୃଷ୍ଠା ଓ ମୋର ଅଧିକାର ମୁଁ ଜାଣିନି
- ଓଡିଶା ସରକାର ଓ ଭାରତ ସରକାର ମୁଁ ଏହି ପୃଷ୍ଠା ଓ ମୋର ଅଧିକାର ମୁଁ ଜାଣିନାହିଁ ଯଦି ଏହି ପୃଷ୍ଠାରେ ଲେଖିବାକୁ କିଛି ପଇଠ କରୁବାକୁ ପଡୁଥାଏ ତାହା ମୁଁ ଦେବାକୁ ହେଇ ପାରିବି ନାହିଁ.ଏହାର ଫଇଠ ଓଡିଶା ଓ ଭାରତ ସରକାର ପଇଠ କରବେ.ଯଦି ନ କରନ୍ତି ସେ ନିଜେ ଦାଇ ରହିବେ.
- ମୁଁ ମୋର ଜନ୍ମ ମାଠି ଓଡିଶା ଓ ଭାରତକୁ ନିଜ ଜିବନ ସହିତ ସମାନ ଦେଖେ.
- ଏବାକୁ କେହି ଦୃଷ୍ଟାମି ଆଖିରେ ଦେଖିଲେ ମୁଁ ସହି ପାରେନି.ସେ ଯ଼ିଏ ହେଲେ ବି ଜବାବ ଦିଏ,ସେ ଆମେରିକାର ରାଷ୍ଟ୍ରପତି ହେଲେ ମଧ୍ୟ ମୁଁ ଜବାବ ଦିଏ.
- ମୁଁ ଦୁଃଖରେ ଥାଇ ମଧ୍ୟ କାହାରି ଦୁଃଖ ସହି ପାରେନି.
- ଜିବିତ ଥିବା ଯାଏଁ ଏହିଠାରେ ଲେଖିବି.ସରକାର ଜେଲ ନେଲେ ନଉ.
- ସତ ଓ ସତ୍ୟତାରେ ରହୁ ମୋ ଜିବନ.(ମୋର ଲେଖା,ଓଡିଆ,ଉର୍ଦ୍ଦୁ,ହିନ୍ଦି,ଇଂଗ୍ରାଜି ଖୁବ କମ)ପାଠ ,ଅଷ୍ଟମ,
- ସତ କହି ପଛେ ମଲେ ମରିବି ,ସତ କହିବାକୁ କୁ କିୟାଁ ଡରିବି.
- ମୋର ଲେଖା କେବଳ ରାଜ୍ୟ ଓ ଦେଶର ସମ୍ମାନରେ.ଭୁଲ ଥିଲେ କ୍ଷମା କରିବେ.ଜୟ ହିନ୍ଦ ,ଜୟ ,ଜୟ ହିନ୍ଦ.......
- ଓଡିଶା ପ୍ରଚାର ଓ ପ୍ରସାର ସମିତିକୁ ମୋର ଅନୁରୋଧ ଏହି ପୃଷ୍ଟାକୁ ଅନୁମୋଦନ କରନ୍ତୁ,ଏହା ଏକ ଓଡିଆ ଦୁଃଖିର ଗୁହାରି....
- ଓଡିଶାର ଆଗଣିତ ଭାଇ ଓ ଭଉଣିଙ୍କ ସେକ ଅଦ୍ଦୁଲ ଗଫାର,ନିଆଳୀ,କଟକର ଶତ ଶହଶ୍ର ଆଭିନ୍ଦନ ଓ ସଲାମ.(ଆଜିର ଓଡିଆ) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 03:16, 10 October 2015 (UTC)