Talk:Certified Public Accountants Association
|WikiProject Business / Accounting||(Rated Stub-class)|
Is this organisation for real? Its website "Contact Us" page lists its "Principal & Registered Office" as Certified Public Accountants Hall, 9 Wimpole Street, London W1G 9SR.
An internet search finds that this address is
- to let, undergoing refurbishment as of 2010.
It is also the office of:
- Richard Lionel & Partners, Rent Review Specialists, Estate Agents, Property Consultants
- Sochalls Chartered Accountants - members of a rival institute (one of the main accounting bodies in the UK)
- various small businesses
- and was given in four internet scams!
The are no results for CPA UK from searching the main UK trade magazine, Accountancy Age. Unless independent sources are found soon then this page should be nominated for deletion. - Fayenatic (talk) 19:45, 16 May 2011 (UTC)
- Genuine organisation. Registered office and contact detail is Certified Public Accountants Association, Unit F Lostock Office Park, Lynstock Way, Lostock, Bolton BL6 4AG. Telephone 01204 693988. Membership body has been in existence since 1989. It has training portal and links with prestigous universities in the UK along with numerous member benefits including free seminars, PI insurance, tax and legal helplines, knowledge sites, etc.
- — Preceding unsigned comment added by Matty48 (talk • contribs) 15:21, 16 April 2015